Browse Health and Beauty Companies in San Jose, California

Health and Beauty

Omega XL

4.1 (325 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"We value your feedback. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are happy to have spoken with you on June 18, 2021 and assisted with..."

Read All 738 reviews Customer Service

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AnaNOitch

• www.ananoitch.com

"Isn't it peculiar that all of the positive notes regarding this product came in such a short time period (mostly in February 2010)? Really looks like the company wrote all those responses themselves and disguised themself as ..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

Lelo

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.lelo.com

"I currently have 3 Lelo products and only 1 works (for now as it did stop working and starts again)
    1: Lelo Hugo-I enjoy this toy very much... now It did stop working for almost 2 months after the first time I used it in the shower..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Thermafuse

• www.thermafuse.com

"I went for a hair smoothing treatment at a popular salon in San Jose. They recommended to go for a Thermafuse Amino Fusion Smoothing treatment which promised to soften my curls and almost eliminate all frizz. I realized later on..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

Mona Vie

• www.monavie.com

"The So called Doctor that works for Mona Vie was convicted of Rape !!

Follow this site to read the information : Hard to think anyone would

ever guess he works for Mona Vie . Guess that tells you something !! .

As a member of th..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Judy carden

• Health and Beauty

"I have call and call on the Kroger in Douglasville.Ga.They can't get their *** together. I call Friday to get them to call my doctor the get my meds. Fill they sure they call me back and said my meds were ready for pickup..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service