Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in San Francisco, California

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2096 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"not happy with this online service. had problems since day 1 always a problem never could log on for anything I need to do remotely *** at this service"

Read All 6056 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2695 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"This item was to have been sent to me overnight. So far, it's been 4 weeks and nothing. In the package are a large flat screen TV and the cremated remains of a family member."

Read All 6096 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OnTrac

1.2 (289 reviews)
    • www.ontrac.com

"When ontrac delivers, they deliver to your property, dont expect it to be to your door. In the last 2 days, both my Newegg packages containing hundreds of dollars of electronics were delivered but not to my door but my driveway..."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

Werner Enterprises

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • werner.com

"Traveling on Florida I 95 south, two (2) different truck drivers came into our lane, we were in the right, outside lane. We are traveling in a 2007, 33 ft Fleetwood. The drivers of the trucks were traveling to fast to have good..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (323 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"A package that show it was deliver on 6/11and is not deliver at 115 2* ***st ozone park ny 11420. can some pls get back to me em"

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

Premier Product Management

1.6 (22 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics

"I had a new washing machine delivered on Saturday. The door looked scratched, but the delivery man assured me it was the plastic covering the put on items to protect them during shipping issues. I went to pull the plastic off..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1341 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"This is the second time my box has ***
    The junction of the box was cut, and the sticker was broken, it has a plaster stick on it. But so far no loss because I really don't want to put stuff that expensive.
    I have big trust to your c..."

Read All 3188 reviews Customer Service

Wolverine Transport

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.wolverinetransport.com

"Had contract with him to pick up my bike in Az and transport back to Ct contracted through Uship. Didn’t show up during the 5 day window keep giving me excuses about the delay. He never picks up your phone calls, didn’t keep to..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"The lady I just spoke to and customer Carrie was very helpful and very at all the information that I needed thanks"

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Saia

1.4 (122 reviews)
    • www.saia.com

"Tried to track a urgent shipment which should have been picked up two days ago and was not. Finally picked up but tracking number in their system is not valid. Called in for support, hold time around an hour?"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service