Browse Rentals Companies in San Francisco, California

Rentals

Turo

2.3 (272 reviews)
    • turo.com

"I filled in all the information requested. I have good license, good credit and good insurance. They restricted, then cancelled my account with no clear explanation or way to fix it.
    Very dissatisfied.
    poor customer service, no one..."

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (156 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"Lying to costumer and over charging
    I rent a car paid for it and when I got to the renta car place she said the she got no more cars size the I wanted she said that to and other couple to and then she rent us next size up and charg..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Alamo

1.7 (138 reviews)
    • www.alamo.com

"3/24 booked Orbits flight and car package, cancelled right away do to the time of flight, now being charge $416.16 for a car I never used. If I booked thru Orbit the entire reservation should have been cancelled including car. I..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

TO: DOLLAR RENT A CAR
    SUBJECT: JUNE 8-JUNE 14, 2021 RAC IN PHILADELPHIA
    DEAR DOLLAR:
    > THIS WAS THE WORST RAC I'VE EVER HAD AND...I'VE HAD THOUSANDS
    > I'M RETIRED BUT STILL [UNFORTUNATELY]..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (429 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"The customer service is worst in Alexandria LA , I have been renting cars since three months every time i have asked for a car to be exchanged i have been given a dirty car and i have been charged more and the staff are very rude..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (263 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I had a reservation for a 24 hr period in Orlando. I showed up at the Orland Int'l Airport as instructed to pick up my rental car. EXCEPT, the company was NOT located there. After 20 min of confusion, I found the company was..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

RelayRides

1.9 (49 reviews)
    • relayrides.com

"Basically messed up my credit score & if not now, in future unless I pull whatever sum my debt with this company has reached. Try to see if the people are Indian, if you aren't then you'll probably be best off just going through..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Zipcar

1.8 (87 reviews)
    • www.zipcar.com

"Im locked out of the car in a whole other borough where I do not have access to a roof for me nor the 2 kids I have and now we are stuck in the cold because Zipcar is unavailable and locked me out with no help"

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (219 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"arrived yesterday night to Miami Airtport (7,30pm)and the office was closed. I had to rent a car in another facility (Budget) I made the reservation with carrentals. confirmation J791189****"

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service