Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in San Francisco, California

Loans and Mortgages

Lending Club

2.0 (224 reviews)
    • lendingclub.com

"Somebody took all my money out of my checking account. I am very upset that was all the money i had to pay my bills with."

Read All 528 reviews Customer Service

Ocwen

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"Checks from State Farm were sent to Ocwen mortgage they were distributed in my name and my ex husband (13 yr divorced) he had no holdings in the home. The checks were kept by ocwen and never returned and I never got the funds to..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

NACA

2.5 (450 reviews)
    • www.naca.com

"I have been working with NACA for almost 3 years now and previously 11 years back. When I came back, I had a counselor who was only talk. He got my info and membership fees, noted that it was November, then scheduled me for Januar..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Americas Servicing Company

1.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"I sentb300 to this company by accident
    I had a mortage with you
    Please contact me I need my money returned"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Springleaf Financial

1.4 (162 reviews)
    • m.springleaffinancial.com

"I was taken advantage of by spring financial. I called for a same day loan and was redirected, without even knowing, to spring financial, mislead and rushed into signing a contract that (once I realized what it was,) they would no..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Aurora Loan Services

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.alservices.com

"Can’t get through!
    One number is BUSY
    The other wants me to sign in but says my email in use!!!!!!"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Saxon Mortgage

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.saxonmortgage.com

"Please I need to speak with someone. I am searching for account numbers. The number I dial into 817-665-**** is not a working number. Please help time is not on my side. Thank you so much."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Prosper

1.6 (95 reviews)
    • www.prosper.com

"I have tried to download a 30 day payoff statement via the website and the website does not generate the statement. I simply would like to get someone on the phone to email me my payoff. No one is answering the phone, even after..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Rise Credit

2.3 (232 reviews)
    • www.risecredit.com

"I have had two Rise loans in the past and have paid off both. I can only say I am happy with my experience. It is what it is, folks, if you need help, then there is help. I would use them again, if needed. They were helpful if I..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Quicken Loans

1.5 (430 reviews)
    • www.quickenloans.com

"Quite sending me your *** emails. I'm not interested in refinancing or any other *** service you have to offer."

Read All 954 reviews Customer Service