Browse Insurance Companies in San Francisco, California

Insurance

SquareTrade

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"I feel as though if I purchase an item or two and something goes wrong, then my warranty should cover it. Wrong answer both times they turned me down. So, I cancelled all of my warranties."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (497 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"was involved in an accident that was not my fault. chp called and report was filed. its been almost a year and i still have not gotten my car fixed. I would never recommend state farm and have hired an attorney. state farm is a..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (262 reviews)
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"Under an HSA plan with Kaiser (a non-profit!) in Santa Rosa, CA, they quoted me a price for a procedure that a Dr. wanted me to have done of $771. And later, when I got the bill it was over $3K ($3,005.00). Their response to this..."

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (551 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"For nearly an hourKyle Parkshas been calling my phone asking for Katherine. He calls from different numbers and is a complete jerk. I politely told him to stop calling but he continues only to hang up when he realizes its the..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.3 (993 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"I was charged incorrectly and would like to speak with someone ASAP. Think it very unprofessional to NOT be able to speak with someone"

Read All 1779 reviews Customer Service

Metromile

2.8 (21 reviews)
    • www.metromile.com

"I was referred and used the link then I forwarded the link to my other friend. I asked about the gift card, they said I cant since they cant track the code."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (568 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"The man talking with a group of people. The commercial has nothing
    to do with insurance and it is just critical of people and tearing them down. There's nothing wrong with a person being like their parents.
    I will never buy your pro..."

Read All 1097 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Mutual Insurance

1.4 (223 reviews)
    • www.libertymutual.com

"Need my car towed from home to the dodge dealership! Somebody left a message to call back but did not leave a call back number!"

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Titan Insurance

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.titan.com

"They refused to give me a refund after i canceled with them they took their money for this monthes insurance after i canceled becuse my girl friend was in the car with me she doesent e en have a drivers licence "

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service