Browse Banks Companies in San Francisco, California

Banks

Citibank

1.3 (253 reviews)
    • www.citibank.com

"Have not used credit card for more than 5 yrs. Fraudulent charge 2019, resolved, received new card. Fraud charge 2020, requested to close account, did not close until 2nd request. Fraud charges removed then Citibank billing error..."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service

Chime Bank

2.2 (767 reviews)
    • www.chimebank.com

"My card was left in my car when the police pulled me over and searched me kept my cards and left me to jail the rest of night"

Read All 2087 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1769 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"Yes they reached out and they also opened my account however I still don't recommend for future use."

Read All 3589 reviews Customer Service

Westamerica Bank

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.westamerica.com

"I went into the Fresno, CA W Shaw ave branch wanting to cash a check. When clerk asked if I had an account I told her I only had a car loan account. She then said I would need a 2nd form of ID. I showed a CDL & CC. She then..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

TruWest Credit Union

2.2 (2 reviews)
    • truwest.org

"a company that I did not Authorize to take money from my account. when I got a bank statement in December I called them, They where suppose to stop taking money, and put the money back. My bank card expired in December 2018. so I..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (561 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"Opened an account over the phone with a personal banker, we set up an ach transfer with my bank to get the account opened it. When I tried to set up on line access they had the wrong phone number. Was told I would have to wait 60..."

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

OneWest Bank

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.onewestbank.com

"I took Uber after work at 9:30 by the time I was asleep I woke up at 3:30 fo use bathroom checked my phone 1,500 dollars was taken out of my account from someone hacked it to use it for who knows"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Navy Federal Credit Union

1.7 (93 reviews)
    • www.navyfederal.org

"Overcharging for homeowner's insurance paid to USAA.
    Now more than a month to resolve the issue. Challenge is attempting to get to the right person."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (473 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"the 800240**** number you cant get though to customer service if you don't have a card and you should be able to get though to customer service without a card number but you cant"

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Mb Financial Bank

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • Banks

"Some one used MB Financial to acquire my stimulus payment and now I cant trace the acct from the # the IRS gave me. Cant even speak to a banker!"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service