Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in San Francisco, California

Auctions and Marketplaces

Tophatter

2.1 (3175 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"I placed an order on your eye on your website it went through payment went through but all of a sudden I got a refund saying that shop habitat on send me a refund I just want to know why"

Read All 5643 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1573 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I was on 15 minutes. Not the best customer service so far. I was interested in the $300 dollar prepaid plan based on the 1:1 coaching but it doesnt seem very easy to get someone on the phone"

Read All 3170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wish

2.0 (8376 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"This is a lot of BS cant talk to no one and you all sent packages to the wrong address I would like my money refunded"

Read All 17199 reviews Customer Service

Mercari

1.9 (1489 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"Hello macari I would like to know what steps I need to take to become reinstated or to remain a seller on macari platform? Until now with my recent limitation set on my account I really love this app and I accept responsibility..."

Read All 2670 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2418 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I Am Emailing You Guys About The Funds You Said You Had For Me June 10th From My Sold Item Which Was Delivered And Everything Went Smoove And I Am Still Awaiting The Funds To Reach My Bank Please Get Back To Me As Soon As You Can..."

Read All 6407 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4311 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"My Amazon charges was originally change to wrong card. I recently received the American Express/ Amazon prime card. My Amazon charges was added to America express card without my knowledge."

Read All 9444 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3206 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"i was not able to talk with anybody there i got no help at all would like someone to call me please help"

Read All 7315 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1350 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"I have changed my debit card on Poshmark and now the money that was in process for me to receive the money? Like it has been pending not even in my bank account after the the buying excepted the package and gave me 5 stars I have..."

Read All 2398 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3180 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"My order still didn't come yet it been seen april 28 i order my thing it still in china what going on they said.We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
    Get Text and Email Updates