Browse Advertising Companies in San Francisco, California

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • "I sent the $ and I get a card like peice if paper and a membership number and a bunch of junk mail advertisements...if it's Too good to be true it probably is "

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service
  • "Per my discussion this morning with Tracy, I am forwarding you my request and demand for a full refund of the purchase price of my defective product. I provided you all my information and requested a call from Mr. Park and/or your..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "I recently had John Golstein call me and promised me he could get at least $80,000 in China for my Mount Rushmore stamps. It sounded too good to be true. He sent me information over email and I was required to pay $1000 up front..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Hollywood Auditions

• www.hollywoodauditions.com

"They ripped off my son for almost 400.00, They won't return his calls and when I called for him they hung up on me as soon as I mentioned a refund. He almost screamed at me....THERE ARE NO REFUNDS...yet on their website they..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Global Media

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • globalmediagroup.org

"I have been using Global Media for my website. My website has been down several days or more, and all i get is a recording, I have been trying to contact them for about three months , and did get a call back days later, and they..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service