Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in San Diego, California

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Mimis Cafe

2.5 (70 reviews)
    • www.mimiscafe.com

"I have a gift card that has $33.18. How do I get a refund of $33.18"

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.2 (449 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"First your customer service telephone number is dated for May and it's June. Nobody answers your customer service line at all. Your store in Oak Lawn Illinois is not open on time at 11am as stated. And lastly my last purchase..."

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wingstop

1.9 (221 reviews)
    • www.wingstop.com

"I feel like the male managers at the Brooklyn wingstop dont know how to speak to their employees in a professional way they want to yell and be rude to their employees. This happened to me Friday and Saturday by a manager and the..."

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

Todai

• www.todai.com

"me and a very good friend went to todais in san diego for the dinner seafood & sushi buffet.the old todais was great good food good service,good everything.that we found on july 18 2012 had all changed .the service was poor ,the..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

The Melting Pot

1.7 (15 reviews)
    • www.meltingpot.com

"I am so disgusted by the out right bullying. Not only that, but the blantant lies and disrespect they have for their employees while the management sits around taking credit for everything the servers do, then fires them. But not..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (458 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"I came in 6/8/21 at 7:45 at your Orlando Semoran Blvd. I ordered steak Med well &;;;;;;; I got Med rare, I asked for a bake potato fully loaded, got a sweet potato., I ordered a frozen pina coloda w a floater it incorrect..."

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service

Sweet Tomatoes

3.0 (78 reviews)
    • sweettomatoes.com

"I went paperless with ultipro and now I can't log in to get my w2. How can I get my documents????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Sushi By Bou

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.sushibybou.com

"My daughter and I were going on a dinner date. We were in the lane to turn left at the light.
    There was a driver to my right on my passenger side where my daughter was sitting when the light turned green and the driver drove up and..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2228 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I went thru your drive thru, as I was sitting there noticed how trashy everything was. Didnt look like attention for some time. When I ordered and at window cashier just handed out my order didnt say anything. As I looked in bag..."

Read All 3670 reviews Customer Service

Sizzler

2.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.sizzler.com

"I received e-club coupons during your months of closure. Are any of your locations honouring those if they are expired?"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service