Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in San Diego, California

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Doctors Orthotics

3.6 (37 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment

"I have enjoyed wearin their custom orthotics. Last month they broke and called to exercise their lifetime warranty. They told me to mail back for replacement. Received the yesterday and they are perfect. A very reputable company."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Stanton Optical

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"Walk in told to stop at the door I did not have a mask lady yelled at me from across the room thru customers she was waiting on they turned to look at me I told her I was hear to pick up my new glasses she said not without a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

The Hurrycane

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.hurrycane.com

"Got out of my car unfolded the Cane made sure things were firmly together walked about 5 feet and the cane separated causing me to fall in the parking lot. Breaking my glasses and a bruised face and knee."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Tandem Diabetes Care

2.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.tandemdiabetes.com

"Customer service is horrible they make promises and don't keep them, oh we will have this sent overnight you will have it tomorrow. A what bunch of bull. the pump did not change my life I had better control without Control iQ. to..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

ResMed

1.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.resmed.com

"Is there an adapter to work off of DC power for my S9?
    Looking for power when power goes out or when out camping with out power"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Omnipod

2.6 (69 reviews)
    • www.myomnipod.com

"The Pod malfunctioned and did not deploy properly during the start sequence, thus the insulin in the pod was not able to be injected into my body."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Life Alert

5.0 (236 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"I live alone and having Life Alert is comforting and reassuring! I know when contacting Life Alert, assistance is minutes away. My balance is not always good – therefore I have fallen and when I do, I cannot get up without help...."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Eyebuydirect

2.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.eyebuydirect.com

"I did call them about a week ago, and they said they began the process of exchanging them, but nothing has arrived yet."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Dexcom

2.0 (101 reviews)
    • www.dexcom.com

"Been waiting over a month for order and heard nothing. All I get is same questions asked over again."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service