Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in San Diego, California

Loans and Mortgages

Ocwen

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"Checks from State Farm were sent to Ocwen mortgage they were distributed in my name and my ex husband (13 yr divorced) he had no holdings in the home. The checks were kept by ocwen and never returned and I never got the funds to..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service

• Advertisements

CitiFinancial

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • online.citi.com

"I Saul he bought 20 years ago that had a lien on it from associate finance which city financial bought out the boat was never registered due to major repairs the buyer has since passed away and boat has been resold the new buyer..."

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (293 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"I'm another individual who has had a very negative experience with Seterus. Any
    additional information about a class action would be appreciated"

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

Pennymac

1.4 (321 reviews)
    • www.pennymacusa.com

"I use Apple computers and both Safari and Firefox as my regular browsers. Unfortunately, using either browser, I'm unable to access my PennyMac account when I attempt to pay my monthly mortgage.
    This month I resorted to paying my m..."

Read All 567 reviews Customer Service

Lending Club

2.0 (224 reviews)
    • lendingclub.com

"Somebody took all my money out of my checking account. I am very upset that was all the money i had to pay my bills with."

Read All 528 reviews Customer Service

Keep Your Home

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.keepyourhomecalifornia.org

"I am 14 months away from getting out of this contract. My husband died Jan 2019, I want to downsize and i cannot sell I am told TODAY till 2021. or pay the whole $84k. I was verbally told if a spouse becomes deceased it would be..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Mortgage

1.6 (587 reviews)
    • www.freedommortgage.com

"I mistakenly made 2 mortgage payments for one month. When I contacted Freedom Mortgage the 1st time I was asked to forward a copy of my bank statement showing the 2 payments and that a refund would then occur with 24 to 72 hours...."

Read All 1133 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (181 reviews)
    • www.sls.net

"I have reached out to SLS to refinance my home as they are the current mortgage holder,, but as of today's date 06.15.21 I have not received any text messages or emails with regard to my request. Thank you
    Saralee D Jude"