Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in San Diego, California

Jewelry and Accessories

Kirks Folly

2.7 (8 reviews)
    • www.kirksfolly.com

"I wanted to check if there was a necklace in stock that I purchased through Qvc. Svc did not have it in stock so they referred me to you. Approximately 45mins of my time wasted. Contacted another company and a gift with no delay."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (372 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"Horrible customer service cant get right ring even though its ordered online and they gave me the wrong size.Then try to get it fixed or exchanged. and they say it Has to be out for another four weeks when my wedding is almost..."

Read All 1055 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jared

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I have never been more DISSATISFIED with my purchases than I am with Jared!! What a frustrating experience!! I have spent over 12,000 dollars there over 5 years and STILL have yet to see my LEVIAN CERTIFICATES!! I have expressed..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Invicta

2.0 (54 reviews)
    • www.invictawatch.com

"Disappointed with this watch band. Dressing for the day I picked up my watch model 19662 and the band literally fell apart. Unfortunately nothing is available at my local jewelers. And your service website shows $60 for the band a..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Fred Meyer Jewelers

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.fredmeyerjewelers.com

"A friend and I went in to Fred Meyer Jewelers in Meridian, ID and got the hard sell from Dee Wood. She talked me in to a wedding ring and told me to wait a week for a sale that was coming up. She made it a point to take down all..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Fossil

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.fossil.com

"Please fix the minute hand in the 2nd hand and put a new watch band on it. Thank you Watch not working"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairs

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.fastfix.com

"I took a watch to be repaired the employee was sleeping and not helpful"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Ed Hardy

2.0 (15 reviews)
    • www.edhardyoriginals.com

"Hi, My name is Marlene Thomas, and I wrote to customer service, January 22, 2021 regarding a pair of pink slippers that I purchased and was very unhappy with the quality in which they were made. I even sent a pair of my best..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Certified Watch Store

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.certifiedwatchstore.com

"Horrible store. Will never buy anything from that website and from those New York Mafias. Save yourself too much MAJOR headache and life term of troubles. They're NOT legit. Scary and disgusting website. They'd be reported to..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service