Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in San Diego, California

Jewelry and Accessories

Claires

1.9 (213 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"Was sexually harassed and touched at work.manager notified. No resolution. Was asked to work with the person neext shift. Global news notified. Lawsuit will start. Ridiculous disgusting professionalism."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (190 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"ZA03POGHF-0629**** order number
    I need the details for this item i purchased. I cannot seem to access it online and it came with no supporting documents.
    Please advise
    William Grant"

Read All 506 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WatchSolution

• Jewelry and Accessories

"I, stupidly, received an ad for watches and watch bands, etc. for what looked to be a legitimate site. The phone number was for a reasonably local number. I ordered a replacement watch band for my Panerai Daylight. I was told:

"We..."

The Diamond Connection

• www.diamondconnectiononline.com

"I gave Adam Lorell at Diamond Connection 2 white gold rings one of which is a vintage diamond ring that belonged to my grandmother. It's been in the family for more than 80 years. Diamond Connection - Adam Lorell was suppose to..."

Shop LC

3.0 (113 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"Well i order Los beans 1# bag and never got them. I call and call .now they don't have it.they said i will get my money back. I am waiting for it. They lie big time. I will never buy anything from them again. Very pissed off."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Quay Australia

2.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.quayaustralia.com

"I Im very pissed off cuz the glasses should have never been on the website if they where out of stock or it should have said sold out but it didnt I paid for them never received them or my money back"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

2.0 (527 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I went to the cherry vale mall in Rockford IL. I bought 4 items. An when she scan the price it said $115.00, but the tag on the item said, $100.00. I think I should be charged $100.00 and the store manager said, no. What ever the..."

Read All 877 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

Littman Jewelers

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.littmanjewelers.com

"I have called numerous times since this happened. Opened cases for resolution, no resolution. I went in for a reset. The diamond I came in with was an excellent cut, color and one feather flaw on the side. Well the person doing..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.leohamel.com

"The commercials talk about how they buy by the beauty of your jewelry piece and not the weight. We were in there today with some very pieces. They offered a low,low,low price and told us it was such a low figure because of the..."