Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in San Diego, California

Jewelry and Accessories

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sunglass Hut

1.4 (96 reviews)
    • www.sunglasshut.com

"I called 480-726-**** in chandler to find out where my refund is. The girl said
    She cannot look up my order number because her manager is not in today and she cant do it. She said call your bank. I said I doubt its a bank issue and..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Seiko

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • www.seikowatches.com

"I have tried to my Seiko watch model online on your website and the website will not upload a JPEG image of my receipt into the receipt section on the registration website therefore i can not complete the registration process."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Roma Jewelry Of Cozumel

1.2 (16 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"I bought a tanzanite and gold bracelet at Roma in March. Roma shortened the bracelet for me. In May, the bracelet broke where they shortened it. I took it to a local jeweler for repair and found out they did a shoddy job of the..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Watches

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • www.perfectwatches.info

"SAME AS THE OTHERS, I SUBMITTED AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ANSWERING QUESTIONS QUICKLY-BIANCA OR AMY-
    WANTED MT TO USE WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY TO SOUTH AFRICA TO OYAMA NAMHLA
    MU DUMB *** SELF FELL FOR IT! ONLY REASON WH..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

MA Jewelry Designs

• www.majewelrydesigns.com

"I got engagement diamond ring from MA Jewelry Designs about a month ago. The fiance loves the ring, simply beautiful. Getting a cushion cut center diamond was a little risky since the outside diamonds on the band are round, but..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (352 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Mi tarjeta de débito era utilizar para compra en tu tienda online,I no sé quién lo hizo. Yo no autorizado alguien. Solo quiero que canceles el pedido pero No tengo el número de pedido porque no compré lo que pedí. Se hizo a través..."

Read All 488 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Daniels Jewelers

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • www.danielsjewelers.com

"I filled out an application on line for credit. Then I received an email stating that someone would contact me. I have not received any phone calls or emails. I also called customer service and the lady I spoke with couldnt help..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service