Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in San Diego, California

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Grand Vacations

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.monarchgrandvacations.com

"Nos sentimos humillados y ofendidos por ustedes , Monarch Grand resort , fue un robo planeado . Pagamos mi esposa y Yo el total del contrato y nos quedamos sin nada,"

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vida Vacations

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Universal Vacation Club

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • myuvc.com

"This company is a SCAM! The workers either lie to you, give you the run around or ignore you completely! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY phone number 888-490-**** website www.universalvacationresorts.com"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Pueblo Bonito

2.4 (48 reviews)
    • www.pueblobonito.com

"We have a lifetime membership in their vacation cash back program. Every year it gets harder and harder to get a hold of someone who 1st, knows about the program and 2nd, calls you back. I have left a total of 12 messages for 2..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (229 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"I just didnt receive email contact for booking Mindil beach casino resort in Darwin so could be more professional and send an email"

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (291 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We got the bare minimum in furnishings too. Well be sending pictures. No coffee table no ottoman no end tables in second bedroom. Ive never been so disappointed in the fact our room was not the way its supposed to be in..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

Rci Timeshare

1.6 (59 reviews)
    • www.rci.com

"YOU are not open on Sundays.I need help getting some time scheduling on Honolulu for the dates May 21st to May 25th using our points"

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Mayan Palace

2.5 (14 reviews)
    • www.mayanpalace.com

"At our high pressured sales presentation, we were lied to about the
    completion date of our purchase. We were told it would be completed
    in one year. That was several years ago.
    We are not youngsters and probably only have a few more..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Ac did not work ask to be moved they moved us to another room then it had mold all over wall and I had to put the bathroom *** back on nasty nasty told me at front desk they was not charging me for my stay and then they run my..."

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service