Browse Health and Beauty Companies in San Diego, California

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

Omega XL

4.1 (325 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"We value your feedback. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are happy to have spoken with you on June 18, 2021 and assisted with..."

Read All 738 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Super Beauty Depot

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.superbeautydepot.com

"They charged me $84 for something that I DEFINITELY did not buy. I have never even heard of this company. "

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Green Tea Pro

• www.greenteadietreview.com

"I get they are a scam, but when you took them did they actually work?"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Benzo Buddies

2.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.benzobuddies.org

"Do to this site I tapered and stopped taking a benzo for my anxiety. It cost me my life and health. They are against any pharmaceutical drugs and leave people thinking they can get off this medication with time. The site is..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Wall Street Gifts

• www.wallstreetgifts.com

"During the ordering process I questioned the shipping charge and was told they never offered free shipping. That is a lie, according to their website."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Wahl

2.0 (17 reviews)
    • www.wahl.com

"I have ordered a Wahl Clipper Corp Pro 14 Piece Styling Kit with Hair Clipper and Beard Trimmer for Total Body Grooming - Model 79450, Chrome on Amazon on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, It no longer works. this item is awful! The..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service