Browse Food Stores Companies in San Diego, California

Food Stores

Vons

2.3 (194 reviews)
    • www.vons.com

"You sell 8 pieces of cold, cooked chicken for $5.99. Apparently, it's the leftovers from the previous day's hot, deli chicken, that has been sitting under heat lamps all day. It is SO dried-out, and shrunken, only the breasts are..."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Food 4 Less

2.1 (62 reviews)
    • www.food4less.com

"I was checking out and said hello to cashier her name badge said her name is Grace F. she didn't answer me noticed a man standing behind her asking her about her finger nails hello I am customer standing there i am buying 3 cans..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Stater Bros Markets

2.7 (57 reviews)
    • www.staterbros.com

"Same problem here in Covina!!! Expiration is June 12th. Its now June 8th and our 3/4 gallon is BAD. Happens too often to us!! Sorry kids no cereal AGAIN!!!
    Anyone know who to contact besides a manager?"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Albertsons

2.3 (131 reviews)
    • www.albertsons.com

"Do not patronize Alberton's on Spring St. in Spring Valley, CA in San Diego County! Both employees and security offered a mask to which I replied I did not need one. As I am scanning my items in the self-checkout a man who is..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Sprouts Farmers Market

2.3 (255 reviews)
    • www.sprouts.com

"Hello,
    we do not have an AP email or direct contact for ALL billing/ duplicate payments or short payments issues.
    Please let me know who is the rep for HumanN and their contact details.
    We have to many unpaid /past due bills.
    Thank yo..."

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Ralphs

2.2 (78 reviews)
    • www.ralphs.com

"I found out that Ralph's does discriminate people by looks. Workers are prejudice and are extremely rude towards people."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

BevMo

2.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.bevmo.com

"I have tried to get your delivery company to deliver my package AND THEY HAVE NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER TRIED TO DELIVER TO ME!!!!!
    IVE CALLED THE SHIPPING COMPANY WITH NO AVAIL! ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS TO LIE, YES LIE TO ME ABOUT THE..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Fresh and Easy

2.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.freshandeasy.com

"JUST WANTED TO SAY, I'LL TRULY MISS YOUR STORE IN THE CITY OF
    DOWNEY, CALIF. IT WAS MY "SERIOUSLY EASY PLACE TO STOP N
    SHOP" WHEN I NEEDED THINGS IN A HURRY...I ALSO WANTED TO
    MENTION, THE DAIRY PRODUCTS FRESH N EASY CARRIED, WA..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Alan Lavine Inc

• Food Stores

"Alan Lavine Purchased 400.00 worth of groceries. Used every product then retuned the empty Bags, Cans and Bottles stating everything was not fresh. Each package was eaten down to the last morsel.

Internet Fraud *** Rip off Bad Bu..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Whole Foods Market

2.2 (139 reviews)
    • www.wholefoodsmarket.com

"Purchased shrimp at seafood counter in Santa Clara. Weight and price was registered correctly on price tag, but when the price tag was scanned at the register, weight and price were both changed, resulting in higher item price,..."

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service