Browse Banks Companies in San Diego, California

Banks

Chase Bank

1.5 (654 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"Does not give you an option to request to speak wit a representative right away if you dont have an account with them."

Read All 1843 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (499 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"When I was in Mexico for my wedding, I incurred a life threatening medical situation which I was in the hosp.Once I became coherent, I slowly realized what was going on. The hospital was going to refuse treatment of my life or..."

Read All 1688 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Capital One

1.6 (635 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I paid my card off on June 12 cant use it for 7 days when its hit my account already its ridiculous !!! You are using my money for interest it isnt right !!!"

Read All 1710 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (559 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"Im trying to fill out a link application and they need to see my savings account. I have a hidden savings account. Id like to make it so I can see it on my app and access it whenever I want"

Read All 1649 reviews Customer Service

US Bank

1.4 (268 reviews)
    • www.usbank.com

"April 2021(4/23-4/29)
    SEVEN unauthorized transactions were made on my account I was not aware of.
    4/23/21- MEIJERS

Read All 471 reviews Customer Service

Indymac Bank

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.indymacbank.com

"Indy Mac bank stole money from my escrow account for home owners insurance which I had the same company and they paid out of my escrow for New Home owners insurance in the sum of 2,500.00 when they just paid my home owners insuran..."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

Citibank

1.3 (253 reviews)
    • www.citibank.com

"Have not used credit card for more than 5 yrs. Fraudulent charge 2019, resolved, received new card. Fraud charge 2020, requested to close account, did not close until 2nd request. Fraud charges removed then Citibank billing error..."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service

Union Bank

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.unionbank.com

"I have to take a day off to take my Dad to the Bank. This is unfair and inconvenient for working people. They need to reopen their closed branches and open on Saturdays."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (304 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"They are bait and switch at the best and a scam at the worst, they kept saying I was approved but kept asking for gift cards for loan fees, luckily I was only dumb once, but still lost about $100"

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Navy Federal Credit Union

1.7 (93 reviews)
    • www.navyfederal.org

"Overcharging for homeowner's insurance paid to USAA.
    Now more than a month to resolve the issue. Challenge is attempting to get to the right person."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service