Browse Advertising Companies in San Diego, California

California, San Diego
Advertising

Got Flyers

• gotflyers.net

"This printing company has taken it upon themselves to overpost on Craigslist Miami section upto 30 ads per day. Flooding out any and all other people trying to get there name out there. Even if you are a photograph you are flooded..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Flexhoses

1.0 (1 review)
    • flexhose.com

"I ordered 2 flex hoses from a fella named Daniel, on May 28th. he took all my info and said Ill get right back to you and never did. I do NOT want the hoses anymore so please cancel my order. My name is
    Beverly Cardillo
    9400 Corrien..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bendistillery

• Advertising

"Bendistrillery corporation is a fraud! They claim to offer services that they can't fulfill. They advertise Private labeling, charge you thousands of dollars, make promises that they will have a finished product to the client..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Barmensen Labs

• www.barmensen.com

"Similar problem with this bad business. Was Charged a year later and was told by customer service that they had calld me and I had agreed to their services again. Never talked with anyone, the number on file is no longer in servic..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service