Browse Companies in San Diego, California

California, San Diego

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,936 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Missing items no soft taco in the box meal we specifically asked for a soft taco in one and did not get the soft taco at all"

Read All 23178 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.4 (4,187 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Can you verify charges card ending in 2077 came from what state I have fraudulent charges to my account. Please give me more details."

Read All 8718 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,382 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"We are a vet practice and had a landline we use for fax service. Same number for over 20 years. ATT notified us last year they were cancelling land lines. We contacted a fax provider and tried to port number. ATT kept rejecting..."

Read All 6508 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (812 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"Modem wasnt working, I had to troubleshoot all day, couldnt find the number so I ended up here. THAT was infuriating. Finally called again and this guy was great! He was able to run diagnostics and fix the problem right away, and..."

Read All 1666 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,367 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered through the app and the order was charged but there is no record of my order in the app nor there is the "Follow order" option. i dont know if my order will arrive but it got charged, so i want to know if my order is on..."

Read All 29562 reviews Customer Service

Scripps Health

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.scripps.org

"I have been a Scripps patient for more than 30 years. I have Gaucher Disease Type I, a relatively rare disorder usually treated by specialists in this disease. Years ago, a protocol was developed that gave guidelines for following..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Revolution RV

• RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.revolutionrv.com

"FOREST RIVER INC 554**- **-CR1 P.O.3030 DEAR MAKER OF OUR TOY HAULER CAMPER 4X4FSRR21F301**** WE PURCHSED THIS CAMPER FROM- GOOS RV 2603* 466TH AVE HARTFORT SD 57033 PHONE 605-528-**** I WRITING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOME OF THE..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,903 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"They received my parcel and they did not deliver it for more than two weeks and the customer service was not nice and hang up the phone when I tried to explain what happened."

Read All 6367 reviews Customer Service

Jeromes Furniture

1.7 (166 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.jeromes.com

"Its been over 3 to 4 months and still have not heard from you guys my furniture supposedly you guys ordering parts but I have never got a callback"

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service