Browse Media Companies in Sacramento, California

Media

Fox News

2.5 (423 reviews)
    • www.foxnews.com

"Alright Fox News! How come you have keep repeating the New Day USA commercial twice during every break? This so annoying! Please stop this!!!!!"

Read All 1906 reviews Customer Service

Nbc Sports

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • www.nbcsports.com

"The announcers are so biased for the Avalanche The last three games no matter what the Knights do the announcers constantly praise the Avalanche. Yes the Avalanche is a good team. Get these biased announcers off the ai grief"

Read All 1007 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cbs Tv

2.1 (529 reviews)
    • www.cbs.com

"With America composed of only13.5 percent blacks, it appears there is an unfair advantage for blacks on ie; Lets make a deal, The price is right, and especially Family Feud where at least one of the families is black and occasiona..."

Read All 1717 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

2.0 (297 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"I have called twice and they continue to bill me for a service I'm not using.don't want to remain a customer I just want my money back. Thank 'you I know this isn't the right dept. but please get it to the right people. Sherrie Ko..."

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service

Youtube

2.1 (785 reviews)
    • www.youtube.com

"No sound on 60up video after suffering through some order entry and delivery difficulties.
    I could use some support from someone to get my balance problems fixed."

Read All 2117 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (845 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"Finally spoke with a representative that explained that they changed programming. (Yeah, I knew that.) I shared that we pay extra for Hallmark Channel because it offered something positive and unique. Representative was flat and..."

Read All 2419 reviews Customer Service

Discovery Channel

1.9 (354 reviews)
    • www.discovery.com

"I want to subscribe but i have questions that needs to be answered by a human ( CUSTOMER SERVICE) im not just going to give my money to a company who has garbage customer service."

Read All 720 reviews Customer Service

VH1

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • www.vh1.com

"I been watching a lot of shows on VH1 for years. Recently it is starting to really get to me about the stuff that your network allows to be aired. If so many people from numerous of networks got fired for comments they posted 15..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Twitter

1.9 (269 reviews)
    • twitter.com

"I am facing issue of not been able to login as found two account with the same number . And I have not login with email id and also remembered my username. So please help me out. Thanks..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

The Weather Channel

1.7 (383 reviews)
    • www.weather.com

"My old password that I am sure of no longer works as per a screen on me trying to change the password. The screen indicated that it will be sending me an email to create a new password but it never shows up. I have tried at least..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service