Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies in Sacramento, California

Periodicals & Publishing

The Sacramento Bee

1.6 (72 reviews)
    • www.sacbee.com

"i am 82 years old and i have never seen a company ignore complaints like the sacramento bee. i have been a customer of both freasno and sacramento bee for over 50 years. its like you do not care what we think i have never gotten..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Taste Of Home

3.1 (152 reviews)
    • www.tasteofhome.com

"I recently fixed two recipe that my family and I really liked. I typed in a review of the recipe and my rating and the next message I got was "Sign up to post." I've reviewed recipes for years and rated them. What's going on. I..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

People Magazine

2.6 (606 reviews)
    • www.people.com

"Charged me for a renewal without my authorization! Find it very frustrating they can charge your bank account without any contact to insure you want a renewal!"

Read All 1469 reviews Customer Service

Reiman Publications

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.reimanpub.com

"I have been charged automatic payment thru discover, STOP , I do not want the birds and bloom magazine"

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"I have been a life time member since May 2000. I don't get anything anymore about what's going on. I need a new life time member card, and my free gifts i haven't been getting. Please respond back promptly. Thank you Donald Abbott"

Read All 1588 reviews Customer Service

HGTV Magazine

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.hgtvmagonline.com

"1. Failure to get assistance
    2. Rip-off to pay for an account ($50 00/month) to get assistance
    Shame on you Do not bother. Save your moneySaveS"

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

White Oak Press

• www.whiteoakpress.com

"My name is Charles Ford i submitted a poem to white oak press over 8 years ago and i have yet to see my poem...at one point i saw it on a site never again have i seen or even heard about it...it was called "LIGHT HEADED LOVE"

Pleas..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • thehorsebc.world

"In 2018 "The Horse" cancelled my subscription along with all others, not returning any money. By my calculation, they cheated their readers out of over one million dollars. I will never buy another of their magazines again."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Thats Great News

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.thatsgreatnews.com

"have told them multiple times and emails as well to stop calling. Same as other reviews, calling about a plaque of an article we were in. threatened to file a complaint with the FCC."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Reminisce

3.4 (70 reviews)
    • www.reminisce.com

"Im absolutely disgusted I now have two of my children and my son in law with black eyes Im livid my son Im law was friendly with the bouncer during the course of the evinng why using the toilet he had just paid 100 really ?? For..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service