Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Sacramento, California

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1242 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I rented a room on a thursday nite and was charged the weekend rate . Or I was over charged , since i had rented a room the weekend before and I was charged $125.00 for one bed for one person. Then the following week day I was cha..."

Read All 1947 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Grand Vacations

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.monarchgrandvacations.com

"Nos sentimos humillados y ofendidos por ustedes , Monarch Grand resort , fue un robo planeado . Pagamos mi esposa y Yo el total del contrato y nos quedamos sin nada,"

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vida Vacations

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Travelsmart Vip Club

3.0 (212 reviews)
    • www.tsvipclub.com

"What is going on? I paid off my 2019 contract (#16037 - $6,800.00) and we just upgraded my PREMIUM contract(#10967 - $29,199.00) in July 2019. Everything was going good aside from all those FRAUDULENT request to buy my un-expiring..."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (215 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"No internet and the manager is been a *** to us and she won't refund my money. She said I can't help you with the internet and in the contract it states that we will have all the services also the t.v doesn't work either."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (385 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I was not given the room setting reserved. My bedding had not been changed. Facilitys floors filthy."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (292 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Was supposed to receive conformation in my email and have not, contacted them and they said they would send it right over and still have not received it"

Read All 981 reviews Customer Service

Travelodge By Wyndham

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I stayed with your hotel for one night and checked out 6/16/21 a ND never received my deposit back. So I call the hotel and asked what's going on and they say well we charged you because I got make up on the sheets and they couldn..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Timeshares By Owner

2.0 (14 reviews)
    • www.timesharesbyowner.com

"They call and tell me they can sell my time share but they need 1300.00 to get started. call a few months later for more money. lost 3900.00 with no results. this has been going on since July 2020."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"They sold one plan. Deliver, another, and wount care to cerrect."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service