Browse Health and Beauty Companies in Sacramento, California

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Purity Products

2.5 (83 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"I have canceled my subscription twice but got a package in the mail yesterday. Im returning unopened and I better not be charged. I canceled it after my Mom transitioned. Do not send anymore products. Thanks"

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

Green Tea Pro

• www.greenteadietreview.com

"I get they are a scam, but when you took them did they actually work?"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Unilever

1.2 (14 reviews)
    • www.unilever.com

"I used Unilever shampoo Studio Solutions and my hair fell out, and I got blister on my scalp. I only used the shampoo for about a month and I lost over half my hair. My hair was super thick and all the way to my belt loop long...."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

John Diaz

• Health and Beauty

"My manager was Mary Kay Henry and many under were indicted for charges of theft and embezzlement
    Embezzlement is a felony punishable with jail
    The reason "Mary Kay henry" is not going to jail immediately is because Andy stern fro..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Health solutions network

• Health and Beauty

"I was contacted by a Daniel at phone number 408-532-**** and told that I could get generic soma 90 count for $139.00 and a second bottle of the same medication and quantity for $15.00. As of today I cannot reach Daniel and have ta..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Great Healthworks

3.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.greathealthworks.com

"We value your feedback and are disappointed to learn that you did not have a positive experience. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced...."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Dr Leonards

2.0 (80 reviews)
    • www.drleonards.com

"I want to know who and what is is ording off of my checking account I don't even know who you are what was I supposed to have ordered"

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service