Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Sacramento, California

Footwear and Clothing

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I haven't received a refund on returned merchandise. I sent it to the Toronto, Canada address. It was received there on May 18, 2021."

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3313 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I only received one piece of my package the rest of my stuff Eder did not show up yet it says delivered. I would like to know where the rest of my package is"

Read All 7941 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4413 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Im highly frustrated its been over a week and i havent had any updates on my package whatsoever and it hasnt even been shipped"

Read All 9614 reviews Customer Service

Pearlfeet

1.4 (1061 reviews)
    • pearlfeet.com

"Damaged shoes the leather was torn I tried to return them and that was when my nightmare started I had to talk to about 4 different people and none of them knew what to do"

Read All 1813 reviews Customer Service

Nastydress

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.nastydress.com

"Took the money, never delivered. All attempts to contact result in being ignored, lied to or sent form answers. DO NOT USE. DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS. Now trying to get money back 6 months later but struggling, will have to use..."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1118 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"I did NOT speak to anyone! I was trying to reach someone but cant find a good #!,, I would like to know why my order is no longer showing. You all took the money but I have no idea whats going on! I need a # to call or someone to..."

Read All 2163 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.0 (785 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"Need to exchange a item that is too small but I am having trouble doing it online as I am not to good doing it online I feel like they are trying to hold up with my trial period"

Read All 1581 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1233 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"I never received my merchandise I ordered from them so I asked for my money back and I've been waiting on my refund since May 5th they keep lying to me I just want my money back"

Read All 2205 reviews Customer Service

Old Navy

2.1 (441 reviews)
    • oldnavy.gap.com

"I had an order of 22 items, 4 of which arrived and 18 did not. I contacted Old Navy after over a MONTH of delayed in shipping emails. The agent said the package must be lost, so she was just going to credit money back to my card...."

Read All 853 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1750 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I paid over $120 for clothing a month ago and still have not received it. They dont have a phone number you can call to contact a person. They sell faith based clothing and just take your money; its crazy! I will be forced to..."

Read All 3179 reviews Customer Service