Browse Fast Food Companies in Sacramento, California

Fast Food

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1540 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"jack in the box on lincoln &;; moody in cypress ca. my husband went to get the dodger deal at jack in the box and they refused to give it to him & I . we're retired and like jack in the box so we had to drive to..."

Read All 2605 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2874 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"Lack of product, very bad first impression. Wrong order and the worst food I have ever gotten from your fast food location. Plus I call 8 time and no one picked up."

Read All 4735 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

McDonalds

2.1 (2393 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Yesssssssssss i go to McDonalds often and get southern style sweet tea which on the list and Im still not getting my McCafé points this is getting real old"

Read All 4708 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2633 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"Taco Bell app located store I was at, I placed my order and it charged my card, then sent my order to a store that was many states away from my local store. my local store would not honor my purchase, and suggested I dispute the..."

Read All 4583 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2478 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Worker disrespecting to the customer being rude to me and they dont close to 12 they dont want to make food"

Read All 4360 reviews Customer Service

Carls Jr Restaurant

2.0 (325 reviews)
    • www.carlsjr.com

"It about not completing orders
    Giving wrong food
    I order combo 7 in double as large but when I get it home it wrong sandwich I tried to talk to the manager but she call back in 30 minutes and when I did she have the restraunt answer..."

Read All 557 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.1 (912 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"I recently visited your brandon fl store and ordered lo mein. I was surprised to discover that instead of lo mein it was stringy spaghetti cooked ala lo me in. It was so gross I just threw the whole order out. How can panda try an..."

Read All 1543 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2558 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"I went to Little Caesars 10200 Central in Albuquerque New Mexico, they forgot to put our order in so I went in to ask what happened politely asked how much longer and the lady manager came out waving her hands at me and..."

Read All 4040 reviews Customer Service

Chipotle

2.1 (708 reviews)
    • www.chipotle.com

"All of the food containers were empty the one boy that came in to take over that I cant believe this look of this place and it was a total disaster food all over the place they were completely out of green sauce he had a good..."

Read All 1265 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (784 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"I went in to order my subway sandwich and as I was ordering, I saw a fly flying around the vegetables and also landing on them and I told the 2 subway personals that there is a fly fling on the vegetables and the young gentleman s..."

Read All 1725 reviews Customer Service