Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Sacramento, California

California, Sacramento
Cosmetics and Personal Care

Curly Girl

• Cosmetics and Personal Care

"Ok, buy the book Curly Girl and it sound like you will get better results using this system instead which is much much cheaper. I quit using shampoo over a year ago. I have natural curly kinky hair which is prone to frizz. Now m..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Crepe Erase

1.6 (83 reviews)
    • www.crepeerase.com

"They did not have my permission for a subscription.
    Their "Thanks for your order" invoice didn't even have a dollar amount on it. Luckily I have some screen shots of what I actually purchased.
    They notified me when my original order..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Clairol

2.0 (354 reviews)
    • www.clairol.com

"I have been using this product and same colour number since 2 years I had my hair done yesterday the smell of the dye was really strong and it did not cover my grays I am very disappointed with this product"

Read All 828 reviews Customer Service

Carols Daughter

1.6 (67 reviews)
    • www.carolsdaughter.com

"I bought two sets other the solar fire flies, I cant get the bottom off of any of them if you could help me in anyway I would appreciate it"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

BellaLabs

1.3 (187 reviews)
    • www.bellalabs.com

"My name is Denise alonge I got an order that I didn't authorize for 183 dollars that was charge to my acct spoke to ur third party sent back product n they will only refund me 4.95 I can be teach at 508322**** or dalonge67 I look..."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Bella Fleur

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I, too, was scammed by Bellavita/ Nita Anti Aging Serum. Instead of the Free Sample Special Offer for $5.95 (S&H charges), they designed a clever website, where AFTER they take your cc info, you're forced to keep clicking..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Bath And Body Works

2.6 (297 reviews)
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"I had placed an order last week and my order cant be found whatsoever and money was taken out my account"

Read All 534 reviews Customer Service

Aussie Hair

2.3 (67 reviews)
    • www.aussiehair.com

"Bought 2 cans this week, both worked one day. Have had numerous problems in past also. Great if it will work."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Arbonne International

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.arbonne.com

"At the beginning of this year I started the 30 days to healthy living plan by Arbonne, it had helped me so much with energy, weight, cutting out certain foods, skin health. I regularly by the products now and am finding they..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Allu SkinCare

• Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I tried the free trial and paid with my debit card only to have them ( Allu) charge me $103.95 saying I had signed up for automatic future deliveries......this is NOT what I signed up for. I wanted to try the product and if I..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service