Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Sacramento, California

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Hotheads

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.hotheads.com

"Turned away 4 of my family members and 8 other customers in 5 minutes.I will never go there again and will get in touch with the owner of this store also."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Glamor Gold Cream

1.2 (50 reviews)
    • glamorgold.net

"I receive this product EVERY 30 DAYS - who could go through a jar this fast.
    I want to cancel this subscription. There is no place that I can find a phone number. The number on my credit card is just a voicemail saying to go to the..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GetDermalift Net

1.2 (73 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I Keep Getting Pkgs Every Month & I Don't Use It,I Tryed It Once, & Was Not Impressed, I Don't Want To Recieve Any More Dead"

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Garnier

1.9 (170 reviews)
    • www.garnierusa.com

"I was supposed to head in to work and as I was getting ready, I used the Garnier sleek and shine. I immediately started itching. Within a few hours, my whole body felt like it was on fire with the itchiness. Had bumps and parts..."

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

FragranceX

2.3 (55 reviews)
    • www.fragrancex.com

"Package was reported delivered and never received. Driver says he gave package to the wrong person.."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

FragranceShop Com

1.9 (15 reviews)
    • www.fragranceshop.com

"I have not received my package that I paid express shipping for. Confirmation number 10013****. If I do not receive my order I will take further action"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Fragrance Hut

• www.fragrancehut.com

"I ordered perfume from this company and was sent the wrong product. I returned it to them and asked for the replacement. This was August 2012. I have had terrible email comunication with them when they choose to respond and..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Dream Look

• Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I like this product. I signed up to receive it one time each month. I have a different address in the summer than winter. I called to notify them of my address change. They sent the next shipment to the old address. It was..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

DermineLift

• www.derminelift.com

"bought something from Eddie Bauer and an offer popped up saying "pick one of these rewards". This is the only thing that sounded remotely useful and offered a sample of their product for $1.17. I followed the links looking for..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Dermajuve

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • dermajuve.com

"I am seeing on here that I was not the only one to get screwed...I received my product and there was nothing with the product that said I had so long of a time to cancel out...I looked everywhere even on the website and if they ex..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service