Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Sacramento, California

California, Sacramento
Cosmetics and Personal Care

Hydrolyze

• secure.hydrolyze.tv

"DONT FALL FOR IT.HYDOLYZE TOOK ALL OF MY MONEY IT IS SO RIDICULOUS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE. NEVER AGAIN. I am sooo furious with this bull ***. Over $300 was stolen from my account even though i canceled my subscription..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Hydroderm

1.2 (133 reviews)
    • hydroderm.com

"I am a long time user of Hydroderm who is wondering what happened to the Patent that they had? It use to be on their bottle but when I received my last order it was not there, the ingredients were slightly different and the color..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

House Of Beauty World

1.5 (470 reviews)
    • www.houseofbeautyworld.com

"I used to place order with House Beauty using my Amazon account for delivery and never had any issue with delivery time.
    Since sanitary crisis, I have noticed that Amazon account is no more attached to House of beauty. However, I h..."

Read All 803 reviews Customer Service

Hotheads

1.6 (56 reviews)
    • www.hotheads.com

"Read above please inorder to resove this issue as soon as possible.my email is linniehutchinson77@***.com"

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Glamor Gold Cream

1.2 (50 reviews)
    • glamorgold.net

"I receive this product EVERY 30 DAYS - who could go through a jar this fast.
    I want to cancel this subscription. There is no place that I can find a phone number. The number on my credit card is just a voicemail saying to go to the..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

GetDermalift Net

1.2 (73 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I Keep Getting Pkgs Every Month & I Don't Use It,I Tryed It Once, & Was Not Impressed, I Don't Want To Recieve Any More Dead"

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Garnier

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • www.garnierusa.com

"I had a baby 3 months ago and thought thats why its just pulling out whenever I shower and brush it after its Constantly just leaving strands of hair all over its definitely the whole blends honey Im switching tomrorow!!!"

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

FragranceX

2.2 (58 reviews)
    • www.fragrancex.com

"i have ordered my item on 27 september 2021 and still not received my parcel i am now going to contact my bank and let them know whats happened u have had enough time to let me konow but have been totally ignored"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

FragranceShop Com

1.9 (15 reviews)
    • www.fragranceshop.com

"I have not received my package that I paid express shipping for. Confirmation number 10013****. If I do not receive my order I will take further action"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Fragrance Hut

• www.fragrancehut.com

"I ordered perfume from this company and was sent the wrong product. I returned it to them and asked for the replacement. This was August 2012. I have had terrible email comunication with them when they choose to respond and..."

Read 1 review Customer Service