Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Sacramento, California

3.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.nerium.com

"kundendienst@***.com doesnt work
    Dear SIrs,
    I started using your products a little over 40 days ago and ordered my second batch. This came yesterday the 24th of January 2020. To my suprise the bottle came with a seal and once I open..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Mary Kay

2.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.marykay.com

"I could not place my orders. I suspect my name has been removed as a consultant and I want my name, Christian Agaruwa to be reinstated.
    Thank you."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Luminis Skin Care

• luminisskinserums.com

"The luminess broke the second time I used this. They advertise for 25.00 they should of added more will come out of ur credit card I’m out of most of the money I paid about 250.00. I definitely got ripped off. I threw it away..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Lifecellskin

1.8 (73 reviews)
    • www.lifecellskin.com

"Never received my order for 3 months now. Trying to call customer service, but no answer. The reason I moved. Here is my new address, 42 Daisy Meadow Ter Henderson. NV 89074"

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Julep

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.julep.com

"I placed an order on cyber monday - it has been in process for 9 days. I emailed to ask when it would be received and if not by Christmas I would want to cancel. The person that responded never gave me a time frame or status -..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

It Cosmetics

1.7 (136 reviews)
    • www.itcosmetics.com

"Faulty applicator. With. Brush love!!
    Gel liner dries up within weeks!!
    I want to know why this is happening"

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Ilia Beauty

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • iliabeauty.com

"I am very upset. I never got a tracking number, and as a result never received my product. Ilia has no customer service but I keep receiving stupid messages from them regarding my complaint but no resolution for it whatsoever!..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Hydrolyze

• secure.hydrolyze.tv

"DONT FALL FOR IT.HYDOLYZE TOOK ALL OF MY MONEY IT IS SO RIDICULOUS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE. NEVER AGAIN. I am sooo furious with this bull ***. Over $300 was stolen from my account even though i canceled my subscription..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Hydroderm

1.2 (133 reviews)
    • hydroderm.com

"I am a long time user of Hydroderm who is wondering what happened to the Patent that they had? It use to be on their bottle but when I received my last order it was not there, the ingredients were slightly different and the color..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

House Of Beauty World

1.5 (445 reviews)
    • www.houseofbeautyworld.com

"House of Beauty has withdrawn the fund from card &;;;;; haven't sent any response or confirmation TY"

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service