Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Sacramento, California

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Proactiv

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • www.proactiv.com

"Proactive is trying to take money out of my account nine 921 my subscription is not due in till 12 821"

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Ipsy

1.9 (1,133 reviews)
    • www.ipsy.com

"I cannot remember email address I set this account up with. So therefore I cant get in to change address or anything"

Read All 2251 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service

Wholefull Youth

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.wholefullyouth.com

"I called to complain and they said that I did not have to return the product, but was charged half of the cost for keeping the product.
    I did not think it was a fair charge since it had never been explained to me that I would be ch..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Waterpik

2.2 (42 reviews)
    • www.waterpik.com

"Purchased for my wife with end stage Parkinson's; she wanted ti see a video for instructions; the only video was in German . I am not surprised; after all this is the USA."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Supergoop

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • supergoop.com

"Nobody resolved my problem. I ordered your product off Amazon. This is very poor service or should I say, no service!"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

SkinStore

1.5 (159 reviews)
    • www.skinstore.com

"after numerous emails trying to return and get a refund, they refused to process a return for a product that I had an adverse reaction. only email is available to contact customer service until I searched for their phone number..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Sephora

2.0 (128 reviews)
    • www.sephora.com

"I never have problems with delivery before I been Sephora customer over 10 years it just started to have delivery problems this year every time I buy online is always missing order until last time they let me dealing with the..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Scentbird

3.4 (219 reviews)
    • www.scentbird.com

"I got my new bottle today in the mail and it was not closed properly when shipped and the whole bottle was empty and soaked into the case..i have been a continued customer for almost a year and i enjoy my subscription but this..."

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service

Scalp MED

1.9 (50 reviews)
    • www.scalpmed.com

"Never received my order and Ive made several calls Im hoping to get through to scout mad but a lot of times the phone wont go through as Ive made many many attempts"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service