Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Sacramento, California

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Keranique

1.5 (522 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"I am 79yrs old I ask my doctor if this product was ok to use. I ended up in the hospital. He said the medication that I am on and this product does not work together. So Im sending this last order back. It made me very ill."

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service

Ipsy

2.0 (713 reviews)
    • www.ipsy.com

"My June bag wasn't sent to the address I had previous bags sent to ...it was sent to billing address that I Never had bags sent to...the current resident at that address claims it wasn't left there but the usps site says it was..."

Read All 1409 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Wholefull Youth

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.wholefullyouth.com

"I called to complain and they said that I did not have to return the product, but was charged half of the cost for keeping the product.
    I did not think it was a fair charge since it had never been explained to me that I would be ch..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Waterpik

2.2 (42 reviews)
    • www.waterpik.com

"Abel was very help and kind since we are older and not tech enabled. He walked thru each step we had to do and was patience"

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

SkinStore

1.5 (150 reviews)
    • www.skinstore.com

"I had bought an eye cream from skinstore. It sent to me the delivery date in my email. I was moving out of my house a couple days after that so I called DHL to let them know that I wouldn't be staying there and then I found out..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Sephora

2.0 (124 reviews)
    • www.sephora.com

"There's something on my order that I did not put there and it hasn't shipped yet I'm trying to get it delete it"

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Scalp Med

1.9 (45 reviews)
    • www.scalpmed.com

"I was very excited to get started with the program for my thinning hair loss. Two weeks into the routine I started having these strong headaches, along with nausea and vomiting. Which aggravated my vertical symptoms. I was..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Sally Beauty Supply

2.1 (152 reviews)
    • www.sallybeauty.com

"The ion hair color I used was terrible! I wash my hair twice a week and the color literally washed out in two washes! I even bleached it and used developer! I will never be using the product again!"

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service

Nerium International

3.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.nerium.com

"kundendienst@***.com doesnt work
    Dear SIrs,
    I started using your products a little over 40 days ago and ordered my second batch. This came yesterday the 24th of January 2020. To my suprise the bottle came with a seal and once I open..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service