Browse Banks Companies in Sacramento, California

Banks

Capital One

1.6 (656 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I was having trouble accessing my account then at 8pm all of the sudden I was able to access it! And guess what? I was now 10 mins late past and they are charging me 35$!!! Now after being on hold for almost 20 mins I began to..."

Read All 1743 reviews Customer Service

GoBank

1.5 (1,592 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"By far the absolutely worst decision I have ever made even doing drugs in my younger days was a better decision than getting this bank. I have lost my storage building or lost my place to live I've lost just about anything else..."

Read All 3017 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chase Bank

1.5 (697 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"They closed my 25+ year account without explaining nor any reasonable cause. I never in all that time a had a negative balance, not a returned check not even bad credit.Stay"

Read All 1918 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (517 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"I did not complain about your customer service. Everyone I have ever spoken to are very friendly and eager to assist. Great customer service always"

Read All 1721 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (591 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"You guys issued me a check. It was stolen and cashed. I called earlier to get a put stop payment. On it and you said i had to wait. My name is richard bitzer account # 374005****78 the check was 4510.00$ i can be reached at 513..."

Read All 1717 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (499 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"I received a VISA debit gift card last year, The expiration date is March 2026. I have tried several times to register the car to use online, no success. I have called the number, No response."

Read All 1184 reviews Customer Service

Indymac Bank

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.indymacbank.com

"Indy Mac bank stole money from my escrow account for home owners insurance which I had the same company and they paid out of my escrow for New Home owners insurance in the sum of 2,500.00 when they just paid my home owners insuran..."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

Synchrony Bank

1.4 (603 reviews)
    • www.synchronybank.com

"I received two "Late Payment" emails from Synchrony Bank on two separate occasions. Each time I contacted them I was advised that "You signed up for paperless billing". I have never signed up for paperless billing. When I..."

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service

Merrick Bank

1.6 (166 reviews)
    • merrickbank.com

"Had $1000 credit limit. Out of nowhere they closed the account for a $40 late fee. *** that credit card. Lousy Lousy Lousy business."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Chime Bank

2.2 (489 reviews)
    • www.chimebank.com

"I want to use my card but cant find it need another one"

Read All 1354 reviews Customer Service