Browse Advertising Companies in Sacramento, California

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service
  • "If you read the other complaints on this web site about Gencom, Inc. and Michael J. Colonna, you will see that Michael also owns and operates a company by the name of Advanced Computer Sciences, Inc. This is a corporation with a..."

• Advertisements

WCA

• wcaworld.com

"I filled out a survey online ,within less than 10 minutes i get a call from WCA saying i won a 100.00 gift card. to get it i needed to pay a fee. i said i would not. was told "sorry" no fee n o gift. I again said won't pay..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

SweepsCoach

• Advertising

"I love the software , I am a player , and I will all the time"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "Mike DiManno – REDWOOD PALMS PICTURES – *** ARTIST AND FRAUD - R. SCOTT REID, Mike DiManno
    Redwood Palms Pictures Complaint by Report

I am one of the many victims of R. Scott Reid – Redwood Palms Pictures – *** artist and fra..."

PCFC Holdings

• Advertising

"My sister bought this phone thru Ebay and paid for it thru Paypal. However, the shipment was taking too long so she cancelled her order. PCFCHoldings replied to her thru email and said that he would refund the money which he..."

Internet Local Listings

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • internetlocallistings.com

"I signed on with Internet Local Listing in February of 2016 and here I am 6 month later and still do not have the services that they promised I would have within 45 days. They keep deducting funds from my credit card but do not..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service