Browse Companies in Sacramento, California

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,411 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I want my JESUS CHRIST ring back. I want an investigation done. I left three of my rings there and they where all three found because I SPECIFICALLY asked. I went back today and only two where there. I WILL NOT let this go. I..."

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,612 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"I bought the Groupon with the intent to use it for a day in January, but the Groupon only is valid until Nov. 30. I didnt know this when I bought and viewed the voucher, and nowhere did it specify this and now I cant return one..."

Read All 8855 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Best Buy

1.8 (1,557 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"RE: Order number 112128****032
    We purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator and over -the- range Whirlpool Microwave from our Bel Air, MD., Best Buy, on 10-11-21. The refrigerator Delivery /Installation was successfully done last Friday (..."

Read All 4114 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,245 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I received my order on the 14. Out of the 15 items I order I only received 4 items. I was highly pissed because the order was meant for my birthday on Monday. Fashionova have it now that they turned the phone lines off so we..."

Read All 11607 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.7 (1,223 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • cash.app

"I sent out the referrals and had two people join and send money. I neverrrrr received my referral fee nor did they receive their $5 bonus. Customer support is a joke. It tells me to contact them through chat support option but..."

Read All 3193 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (661 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.capitalone.com

"U wont call me back or anything which I think is wrong and that u should call me back ASAP when it comes to a aprroval"

Read All 1755 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1,630 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I canceled the account and they're deducting me. I'm being deducted a lot of money from my account. I need you to stop cashing"

Read All 3295 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (557 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.rentacenter.com

"I write this because as a stockholder Rent-A-Center, I am pissed off and mad, I lost my daughter about two weeks ago I had to leave the country to go take care of matters had a hard time getting ahold of her Center I have to call..."

Read All 1901 reviews Customer Service

Metro by TMobile

1.9 (565 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.metrobyt-mobile.com

"Absolutely NO ONE in the US to contact. Phone calls are routed out side the US and the Call Center does not understand what is said to them, seem to be operating from a script. Absolutely waste of time.
    No way to reach anyone with..."

Read All 1088 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,613 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"I ordered from store at 30336 9 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, Michigan. Texted me when my order was ready so I drove over for contactless pickup. I waited over 30 minutes for my order to be brought out to my car. I went into the..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service