Browse Companies in Sacramento, California

Shein

2.4 (5,545 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I have been waiting for my order since it was supposed to arrive on or around October 16th I have not received my order yet and I am not able to get in touch with the company"

Read All 15192 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (2,707 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"They said processing could take up to two weeks!They should put that on their site to let customers know!"

Read All 4243 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Corporate should have asked the customers before deciding to take away salads because Wendys never did and if Wendys can sell salads then why cant McDonalds sells salads.
    This its defeating the purpose because your employees are ha..."

Read All 5068 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (208 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.lesschwab.com

"Their website sucks, I had a friend that worked for them, not only did they falsely terminate them, but, they kept this person's last check, which was close to a grand.
    This was the GIG HARBOR store."

Read All 739 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,939 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"We paid 23.95 for chicken that was not done ...told us to bring it back it back when Dee got to work at 11:00.We did and the kept my receipt and all food . Please call me"

Read All 4835 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (842 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.macys.com

"There is no way for me to check the status of my order without a confirmation number. Macy's did not email me an order confirmation as promised."

Read All 2084 reviews Customer Service

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"On phone medical record section, unable to get record of shots. Had flu shot and need proof section not showing up on phone."

Read All 547 reviews Customer Service

Carhop

1.4 (203 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.carhop.com

"I am a current customer that is just about done paying the loan off. I have received many emails saying I was a VIP and eligible to trade or buy a new car from them. Very low down payment the first time around, perfect payment..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Hello,
    I purchase two leather gaming chairs for $27.00 each and I did not cancel my order my account was debt twice and i was refunded once, i still need those black and red gaming chairs for the same price that was advertised plea..."

Read All 17814 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,021 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I ordered madden for my ps5 it stated it would be delivered today but now its saying digital.
    I need the actual game not the digital one. Can you help?"

Read All 2980 reviews Customer Service