Browse Companies in Sacramento, California

Uber

1.7 (4,809 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"It was the first time that I used Uber I paid 6.82 to get to my destination and was charged over 12.00 to get home. IS that how it works with you people get the customer to the first destination strand them and charge double..."

Read All 13393 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,114 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Somehow a driver got a hold of my banking information which was NOT LINKED to Lyft and tried to take money out. Fortunately, my bank declined the transaction!!!
    They attempted by way of routing and checking account number Angry:w..."

Read All 11443 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2,609 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I bought a Kenmore refrigerator on December 26, 2020, from Amazon Seller... Alphaben. the refrigerator quit working on 9/20/2021, I made a call to Sears appliance. The service tech came out and said it was defective and had to be..."

Read All 6890 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,871 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Nothing happened just trying to get donations for my church we have a 501 c3. The name of my church is unstoppable ministries Pastor Ezekiel Batiste Sr"

Read All 11091 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,193 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"So UPS failed to deliver my package YESTERDAY 10/26/2021 so I waited for next day and after waiting I received a notification saying I refused my package which I wasnt even home for too receive! Then when I made a complaint threw..."

Read All 11712 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.6 (4,595 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Please delete my account with the none proper info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 10981 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"I would much rather receive a phone call, I received the worst service Ive ever received at a fast food place. This is the location. 10330 Mast Blvd
    Santee, CA 92071
    United States
    The ladies name was myda."

Read All 2708 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (3,416 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"I have a new number do not have access to the old phone number , keep sending a log in code to the old phone number"

Read All 7846 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (2,331 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"I need to talk to an agent because I need an explication of why is a charge for HBO MAX, TV LATINO and STARZ if Ive never asked for those channels"

Read All 4177 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I have been patiently waiting for a package from UPS to be delivered to my residence in Louisiana 20 days ago.
    The package is still turning around the globe!
    I urgently needed the battery for my mower to cut the grass. Louisiana is..."

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service