Browse Companies in Sacramento, California

California, Sacramento

AHMSI

• Loans and Mortgages
    • ahmsi3.com

"when our presidient spoke of the "affordable home" project, I called & spoke to the then, AHMSI reps - overseas - at first they sent me ppwrk to submit in which i did, and got a bill for 1200.00 from some podunct refince..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Agape Diamonds

4.3 (47 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.diamondslabcreated.com

"Hello my name is Tiffany Adley I purchased a paid of diamond earrings order number 10015**** (*.0CTW Round Cut Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold (2.0Ct Each).
    I am aware that these are man made diamonds but under the impression that..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aflac

1.8 (209 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aflac.com

"I had a legitimate claim with Aflac for Hospital Indemnity, I filed the paper work and was denied. The customer service process was difficult as well.
    Basically the exclusion details of all of their polices are so extensive, that t..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Quality Lighting

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.affordablequalitylighting.com

"I misunderstood advertised info on a product.Got a call apologizing and an update was made to their product info. Very professional and am giving a 5 Star rating now!
    JFB"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Aetna

1.3 (160 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aetna.com

"The worst insurance ever!!! 3 weeks and still hasnt resolved COB issue. They hire uneducated people who lack professionalism."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

Aerotek

1.5 (182 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.aerotek.com

"worked and have not gotten paid for 3 weeks now , and it's very difficult to get a positive response from the company . just very much disappointed , especially when you have bills racking up and you are not employed."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Aeropostale

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.aeropostale.com

"my husband ordered clothes email: grd1972@***.com from my debit card , you charged $68.05 on 07/31/2021 he did not have permission to use my card. He stole my card fraud"

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Advanta Bank

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.advanta.com

"Hello my name is Devin I'm contacting you regarding a lost wallet and set of keys"

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

ADP

1.5 (218 reviews)
    • Accounting
    • www.adp.com

"My paycheck is wrong and getting cut often it 40 now it 32 hrs the payroll Manger is my mom I'm not happy about"

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

ADP Total Pay Card

1.3 (97 reviews)
    • Cards
    • totalpaycard.adp.com

"Customer service sucks, people are rude and the company is so secure u can't ever use your card funds. This company needs to burn and just plain awful. Don't work within this company or allow anyone to get this *** cars"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service