Browse Companies in Sacramento, California

California, Sacramento

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,997 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Sir my fb account which is zbachi which is retested on my no 972910****it was hacked by a person who is Change my access n my profile picture and my name n miss use my profile sir pls have a look n get me back to profile"

Read All 37443 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Im still waiting on my refund you got your equipment back the next day of cancellation you were paid what I owed for service used up to cancellation so Ive done everything I needed to so now where is my refund."

Read All 13516 reviews Customer Service

The Sacramento Bee

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.sacbee.com

"ON SUNDAY'S, SEPT. 12 AND 19, 2021. YOU HAVE NOT DELIVERED THE PAPER!!!
    Your rates continue to increase, and your service to decrease.
    The Sac Bee, (politely) place the newspaper near the front door, until a week or two ago. Now it..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,342 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"Does at&t send text messages says they will discontinue my phone service because of too many spam messages"

Read All 6432 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,138 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I have been trying to actually call and talk with a customer service representative to no avail. I have been to an xfinity store and they were not able to help. The online did not help. I need a live person from there to help."

Read All 5654 reviews Customer Service

Western Dental

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.westerndental.com

"the person that handles billing told me that they could not do my work on credit and i must pay before the could continue with the process after i was being examined. she told me that they did not do dental work on credit, she is..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,466 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I never received my order at all. I attempted to contact customer service but it says not available at this time and to contact the HELP section. The HELP section doesn't have an option of didn't receive my order."

Read All 27588 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,969 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Food was cold taco broken soggy unexceptiable didnt eat still have. I work to hard thinking I have lunch to satisfy my hunger to get this"

Read All 8204 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,552 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"On September 11th I called Uber, I canceled right away, Uber charged me the cancelation fee and they charged me for the ride which was $30. On Monday September 13th I called Uber after 40 minutes no one showed up the app was..."

Read All 12541 reviews Customer Service