Browse Theme Parks Companies in Riverside, California

Theme Parks

Disneyland

2.3 (175 reviews)
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"DO not pay ..go to..attend Disneyland until they stop the liberal mask and covid precautions that are over bearing and enable paranoia.
    There is no magic in Disneyland until liberal mindsets are changed"

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Hangar Trampoline Park

2.4 (4 reviews)
    • Theme Parks

"I was their A few weekends ago with my kids, we went to the snack bar and the food was so pricey. But that wasn't the problem they had these hot dogs that were huge and figured would satisfy my boys till dinner. I asked for 3 he..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Six Flags

1.9 (184 reviews)
    • www.sixflags.com

"I paid for the pass.My son never used, because Covid-19 He wants to used today 9/11/21, but I didn't appear active anymore. It's not fair, I paid for nothing. Please, help."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Knotts Berry Farm

2.4 (47 reviews)
    • www.knotts.com

"I won 2 tickets in a raffle 12/2019 my plan was to use the tickets spring 2020 then Covid hit. I had been trying to reach someone since you reopened in May I tried booking online and it won't let me. Please if someone can assist..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Great Wolf Lodge

2.2 (135 reviews)
    • www.greatwolf.com

"Bait and switch company repeatedly has deleted package deals we call to correct and give the run around claim to fix it then didn't do as promised. Worst business I have ever dealt with. Please don't let them ruin your day, book..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service