Browse Companies in Riverside, California

California, Riverside

Arlanza Family Health Center

1.0 (1 review)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"As of recently this place has been terrible. It took me 6 weeks and 1 day to get my son an appointment here and then the day prior Evelyn the receptionist called me to cancel the appointment due to the dentist having and..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Arizona Beverages

2.0 (167 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.drinkarizona.com

"Drank one of your Arizona mangos then felt something sharp poke my throat after draining the drink I found three glass shards including the one I swallowed"

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AR500Armor

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.ar500armor.com

"I placed an order in early Nov. 2020. It's now mid April 2021; I've only received a partial shipment, and I didn't receive it until late January. Original delivery was quoted as 4 weeks. When I did receive the partial shipment..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Aqua Finance

1.4 (48 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.aquafinance.com

"We used Aqua Finance when a Roofing Company that replaced our roof {not gonna mention them because we were'nt happy with them either}. I have been paying them 2 payments a month since we got the loan and still haven't been able..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Appstack

• Advertising

"Terrible company with a deceitful sales and customer service. Two months of service that I did not even know I signed up for with no leads at all. Plus you can never get through on their phone number – always busy. STAY AWAY FRO..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (438 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.applebees.com

"My wife and I walked into Apple Bees opproxamately 3:51pm on May 21,2022 in Williamstown NJ at 4:13 we still had not been asked about our drinks an older white couple walked in was seated and immediately were asked what were they..."

Read All 1040 reviews Customer Service

Apple Valley Animal Hospital

1.0 (1 review)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • applevalleyah.com

"I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do. She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and was so very nice they had the room ready I didn't have to wait in the waiting room with..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Apple Vacations

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.applevacations.com

"Booked our trip flight got cancelled travel agent basically took no accountability and put it all on apple vacation all around I will never use apple vacation or a travel agent both have lost my business and it sounds like..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

AntennaDeals

1.7 (180 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • antennadeals.com

"I bought one of their antennas a couple years ago and it was not very good at all. I got fewer channels in spite of all their maps and recommendations. I requested a return and sent the antenna back to them. It seems to be their..."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service

Annie Cloth

1.4 (1,215 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • anniecloth.com

"Do not waste your money! Cheap quality and poorly made. The clothes look nothing like the pictures. Crap clothing! The bad part is that there is no returning this crap, they want you to pay return shipping to China but they wont..."

Read All 1959 reviews Customer Service