Browse Companies in Riverside, California

Bella Housewares

1.6 (190 reviews)
    • Kitchen and Cooking
    • www.bellahousewares.com

"Coffee machine stoped working and its not even a year old, also the number for customer service doesnt work. So theres not way for me to use the 2 year warranty that they offer. No way of communicating the problem and the machine..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

BelAir Shells

• Travel
    • www.belairshells.com

"If this were a real gripe wouldn't someone take the time to be more direct? Maybe if anything was explained like the specific gripe one might be more willing to believe the statement they made. Its obvious that I'm not a writer bu..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Behr

1.7 (310 reviews)
    • Building Products
    • www.behr.com

"I purchased light lead semi transparent stain at Home Depot. I put it on a clean dry deck. The color came out blue grey I called the store they assured me it would dry in the color I picked. It didnt I had to go back to get..."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

Bedding Inn

1.6 (473 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.beddinginn.com

"I ordered my wig on 5/11/22.
    I received the confirmation but no further information, and I have not received my package."

Read All 1064 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (344 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"The motel was nasty and dirty the back door would not lock securely and somebody in the motel was smoking marijuana I complained to the desk and they did nothing about it For more information you can call me at 501593**** my name..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Bath And Body Works

2.7 (360 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"I need to speak to someone instead you're asking do Many question. Your service is the worst ever. Why you dont have a phone number where I can talk to a person?"

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Barnes And Noble

1.8 (196 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"I just learned that if you want to buy your books on the app... you first have to put them on your wishlist THEN you put them in your cart ...24 books I ordered that WERE FREE @ the time I put them in the cart NOW they wanted $70..."

Read All 445 reviews Customer Service

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.7 (50 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.bankerslife.com

"One of them showed up at my door uninvited wanting to sell insurance. Starts off showing me pictures of his family waisting my time. Then he starts fishing for all kinds of financial information. I thru him out. Never let anyone..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Bally Total Fitness

2.1 (13 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • ballytotalfitness.com

"I have a lifetime Membership from Originally American Health, I am a retiree vet and recently moved to Rio Rancho, NM, I am looking to use this membership nearest me at the address given: 2610 Withington Peak Dr NE, Rio Rancho, NM..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (273 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.backpage.com

"Most of the women on back page 2 operate as if they are independent when in actuality they are not most of them have pimps operating in the background, disrupting any possible dealings which makes this just a modern day pimpin..."

Read All 815 reviews Customer Service