Browse Companies in Riverside, California

Blue Hippo

2.2 (1 review)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bluehippo.com

"Order number#10087****, placed on 3rd of June"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Blaze Pizza

2.4 (219 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.blazepizza.com

"I ordered 3 pizzas for a pick up from the Pittsburgh Robinson location on May 7th. After picking up, when I arrived home about 20 miles away, 1 of the pizza's actually only had 4 slices! I called the next weekend (14th) for..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Blast Auxiliary

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.blastauxiliary.com

"Unable to get helptracking number is invalid and the online form will not take my phone number altho Ive entered correct info. I have given my credit card info and cant speak to a human."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Blackhawk Network

1.2 (97 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.blackhawknetwork.com

"I was mislead in the purchase of 4 cards each of $500.00 equaling to 2,000.00 as I later realized that i was lied to I then called and explained and they immediately shut the cards down meaning they are worthless yet it's now..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Black Ops Tac Watch

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • blackopstacwatch.net

"My father ordered this watch and does not use it. We would like the monthly $47.00 subscription charge to be canceled. How do we go about that?"

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Black and Decker

2.4 (337 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.blackanddecker.com

"Still watting on a warranty replacement since Apr 24th. Email confirmation listed below:
    Daniel (BLACK+DECKER)
    Apr 24, 2022, 10:55 EDT
    Your courtesy order from BLACK+DECKER has been placed. The details are below. Please contact Custo..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

BJ Global Direct

• E-commerce
    • www.bjglobaldirect.com

"Bj Global is a rip off.Their body shapers are overpriced and they do not refund all of your money. Management is horrible and so are the customer service reps. You never can get a supervisor to call you back. Do not order from thi..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Birch Communications

1.3 (98 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.birch.com

"Well I thought u war gonna contact me whith prices u never did Im steel here waiting Im really interested can u call me ASAP"

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Binance US

1.4 (117 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.binance.us

"Set up an account with these people April 24 it is now May 16 and I still havent been able to get in touch with anybody and help the fact I havent been able to get into the account and the only time I was able to you was to put..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Bike Bandit

1.8 (89 reviews)
    • Motorcycles and ATVs
    • www.bikebandit.com

"I ordered 600$ in parts October 15th, could I please get some info an update on this order, is it still going through ? If is how much more time till get it gets shipped out? Why hasn't anyone gotten back to me , I've sent..."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service