Browse Companies in Riverside, California

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,694 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"We have given up ordering/delivery from Panara due to LOUSY services and missing items. We ordered in the restaurant three times and waited beyond 30 mins after putting in the order. We began ordering/delivery online only to have..."

Read All 2735 reviews Customer Service

NFL

1.5 (1,094 reviews)
    • Sport
    • www.nfl.com

"I'm paying to see football. Not player or any interviews. Your service is going down hill. I'm paying to watch football scores. Not the host give commentary"

Read All 3298 reviews Customer Service

• www.modlily.com

"I just place an order with you. M211202****133289
    I am in Florida
    125 Lone PineDrive, Hallandale, Florida,33009
    Dont ship my order in Canada
    I need it here in Florida
    Carmen Lepage
    1-43*-***-****"

Read All 3348 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,696 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"This is the second time Ive been to this store, and my order is so mess up. 1). They took $45.00 out of my account for to happy meals. They tried to correct it, and still didnt get right. 2). Time I ordered (2) happy meals again,..."

Read All 5202 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (569 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.lafitness.com

"The manager in La fitness on doheny in Beverly Hills she so mean to me and my dother she always have a bed moods one time I left my child there with her friend she the same age like my child (15.5) and she start screaming one..."

Read All 1867 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2,058 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.frontier.com

"I paid my most of my bill. But I still dont have Wi-Fi for Internet. And I would like to change the date of my due date for my bill"

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

Fitness 19

1.9 (142 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.fitness19.com

"My wife was a member at F-19 in Buena Park,Ca.She had hired a pesonall trainer,but did not use her for a while due to covid and gym closer.Fitness-19 kept taking money out of her bank account and has not refunded her..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Craigslist

1.9 (1,088 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.craigslist.org

"I am trying to get my puppies adopted and I keep getting flagged. I follow all the rules and I still get flagged. I just want to find a home for all these pups that we were not ready for."

Read All 3245 reviews Customer Service

ARCO

1.8 (221 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.arco.com

"There was never any response back to me from anyone at Arco, although I'll admit I wasn't expecting there to be one. All they told me when I called in the complaint was that that there is little to no control over customer..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,428 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"Been a customer of America home Sheild for 13 years and now I began to have problems with my payments. On August 8th my Bank of America account was debted for $ 79.99, in September a money orders was mailed and received on..."

Read All 4109 reviews Customer Service