Browse Companies in Riverside, California

UPS

1.4 (2,189 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Package hasn't been delivered for four day since.
    Hello ma'am/sir. I'm writing this text in a disappointing mind on your company. I am expecting a package from lagos,Nigeria that was originally said to be delivered on Monday Novemb..."

Read All 6206 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

From You Flowers

1.5 (770 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.fromyouflowers.com

"I have contacted customer service, and they are supposed to credit my delivery fee and deliver flowers tomorrow the 27th since they were not delivered the 22nd as promised. Disappointing, but I'm hoping they make it right. Better..."

Read All 1563 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (3,038 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"Placed an order on 11/16/2021 with a delivery date of 11/23/2021. As of today, 12/2/2021, I have not received it. I placed 2 more orders after that, and I received both of them.
    I chatted with 3 representative, was on hold for 35 m..."

Read All 4820 reviews Customer Service

Disneyland

2.3 (179 reviews)
    • Theme Parks
    • disneyland.disney.go.com

"On 11/10/21 we went to our reservation at Ogas Cantina,12 noon.We were excited to get in.Our experience wasn't as pleasant as we thought it was going to be. Our Server Name was Annie On our receipt it was listed as Check number 5-..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.3 (6,399 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I ordered a wax kit yesterday then a few mins later I check my ACC an it's on hold or blocked or sum but I jus wanna get my account unlocked so I can track my package down"

Read All 14650 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1,744 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.zoosk.com

"I want to cancel o need to talk to your cause I csnt close it on my own I am trying to cancel I am trying to cancel Im trying to cancel"

Read All 4081 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,066 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizon.com

"phone cell and device to connect for 1 bill and discount. device not working with our tty phone and want to fix or return"

Read All 3090 reviews Customer Service

SeatGeek

1.5 (997 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • seatgeek.com

"I entered the wrong email when purchasing my tickets.I want to get ahold of someone so I can get my tickets now."

Read All 1757 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,532 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Nobody answered the phone and it kept disconnecting me and it kept glitching and randomly hanging up"

Read All 10904 reviews Customer Service