Browse Companies in Riverside, California

Affirm

2.4 (2,446 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"I got to last to my balance n how much it was going to be monthly but yet waiting to hear from affirm if my order went threw but yet i haven't heard anything as of yet i have the jewelry store texting me .my order still on hold....."

Read All 4915 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,720 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My account was flagged for abuse when trying to get a refund on items i never recieved. Don't buy from Wish!"

Read All 17957 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Waypoint Homes

1.6 (165 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • waypointhomes.com

"Delivery of cabinets contractor will not give me any info"

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Stater Bros Markets

2.7 (65 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.staterbros.com

"I have been going to Staters since the day it opened the store at Ave J and 20th east in Lancaster, Ca. We bought all our meat there and and any other products we needed. The last year we have been totally disappointed with the me..."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (279 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"Saw Dr. Loeb Nov.8.She said "in 5 days I'll have info for you to see a neurologist and a social worker.". I have heard NOTHING from her and it's the end of the month. I'm already
    Skeptical about signing up with up with Kaiser. Take..."

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,957 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I have an item that has been held up (not customs) & it needs my go ahead or something. I can not access any info so i have on idea what item it is, so i cant get through any ebay help services cos i cant point out what item it..."

Read All 12912 reviews Customer Service

Del Taco

2.2 (264 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.deltaco.com

"I was hired on the 6th of October and I didn't work but a couple of days I would like to see if I can get transferred because store 309 in Lancaster hired more Hispanics and im mixed when I got hired there were nomore new hires..."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

Charter Communications

1.8 (444 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.charter.com

"Mon téléphone a été bloqué hier soir par une employées de Charter. Vous devez me téléphoner urgent je suis handicapée et seule."

Read All 1191 reviews Customer Service

Western Dental

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.westerndental.com

"the person that handles billing told me that they could not do my work on credit and i must pay before the could continue with the process after i was being examined. she told me that they did not do dental work on credit, she is..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,978 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I purchase a ice machine and I talked to a manager a couple of days ago. tWhen I brought this product it was only 3or4 months ago. I thrown my receipt away along with the box. It never entered my mind that I would have problems...."

Read All 11261 reviews Customer Service