Browse Companies in Riverside, California

Armando Montelongo

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.armandomontelongo.com

"Positive help from team armando. We attend weekly online webinar and he taees feedback from the group, customizes material to cover questions the group has. He stays current on present market conditions and changes."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Arlanza Family Health Center

1.0 (1 review)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"As of recently this place has been terrible. It took me 6 weeks and 1 day to get my son an appointment here and then the day prior Evelyn the receptionist called me to cancel the appointment due to the dentist having and..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Arizona Beverages

2.0 (168 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.drinkarizona.com

"Gross slimy substance in sweet tea...HORRIBLE! I bought a bottle of sweet tea.from a truckstop and it was something gross in the bottle"

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

AR500Armor

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.ar500armor.com

"I placed an order in early Nov. 2020. It's now mid April 2021; I've only received a partial shipment, and I didn't receive it until late January. Original delivery was quoted as 4 weeks. When I did receive the partial shipment..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Aqua Finance

1.4 (48 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.aquafinance.com

"We used Aqua Finance when a Roofing Company that replaced our roof {not gonna mention them because we were'nt happy with them either}. I have been paying them 2 payments a month since we got the loan and still haven't been able..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Appstack

• Advertising

"Terrible company with a deceitful sales and customer service. Two months of service that I did not even know I signed up for with no leads at all. Plus you can never get through on their phone number – always busy. STAY AWAY FRO..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (442 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.applebees.com

"The food was just not good at all
    Fiesta lime chicken undercooked
    Cheeseburger cold and meat not cooked"

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

Apple Valley Animal Hospital

1.0 (1 review)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • applevalleyah.com

"I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do. She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and was so very nice they had the room ready I didn't have to wait in the waiting room with..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Apple Vacations

1.5 (64 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.applevacations.com

"To Whom it may concern:
    First, I booked with Apple Vacations and after reading reviews on the first hotel I booked I called your company and changed the hotel to Sheraton. The customer service again assured us it was all inclusive...."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

AntennaDeals

1.7 (180 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • antennadeals.com

"I bought one of their antennas a couple years ago and it was not very good at all. I got fewer channels in spite of all their maps and recommendations. I requested a return and sent the antenna back to them. It seems to be their..."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service