Browse Companies in Riverside, California

Bath And Body Works

2.7 (389 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"I went to my usual location and everything was horrible. I felt profiled the entire time and left unsatisfied with my shopping experience. I had items to exchange and return, so an associate asked if they could hold my bag at the..."

Read All 717 reviews Customer Service

Barnes And Noble

1.8 (200 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"All I can say is, I walked into our B&N in Lakewood, Washington with my Grandchildren and practically ran into the first table containing LGBTQ materials for adults! Then as we proceeded through the store, going down the main aisl..."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.7 (50 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.bankerslife.com

"One of them showed up at my door uninvited wanting to sell insurance. Starts off showing me pictures of his family waisting my time. Then he starts fishing for all kinds of financial information. I thru him out. Never let anyone..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Bally Total Fitness

2.1 (13 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • ballytotalfitness.com

"I have a lifetime Membership from Originally American Health, I am a retiree vet and recently moved to Rio Rancho, NM, I am looking to use this membership nearest me at the address given: 2610 Withington Peak Dr NE, Rio Rancho, NM..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (273 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.backpage.com

"I contacted a girl to ask about her donation amount and her price a d didn't want to go with her then a d now not only was she upset but threatened .y life this has happened Ed befor with my life threatening Ed a d .y fa.imy well..."

Read All 817 reviews Customer Service

BaBylissPRO

2.5 (104 reviews)
    • Beauty Supplies and Equipment
    • www.babylisspro.com

"Very important issue with my clippers for pairs I have four pairs of clippers and need need advice please."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service

Babbel

1.7 (32 reviews)
    • Courses and Trainings
    • www.babbel.com

"Tried to reach a person to assist with cancellation and refund the auto billing. Good not reach a person and phone system would not allow me to wait. I disputed charge through CC company. Not sure it will help as I believe their..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Awesome Auger

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.buytheauger.com

"All I want is a lousy 18v battery charger replacement for my dad awesome auger I can't find a damn site to get one"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service
  • "Avila,s car sales 120663 Avenue 4, Richgrove, California sold my brother in law Ramon Mendoza a 99 Saturn last November of 2007,as he traded it in for a previous auto,as they claimed they did not have the papers on it,and after a..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Auto Parts Warehouse

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.advancepartswarehouse.com

"Very unreliable parts come late, never, and or broken. The last 3 ordered parts have been lost, late, or broken. The customer service number will not answer"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service