Browse Companies in Riverside, California

Bath And Body Works

2.7 (373 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"Ordered products on June 11. Received on the 18th not my order looked like items taken out of dumpster nothing that I ordered. Called customer service they said return to closes store and they would next day delivery my order...."

Read All 691 reviews Customer Service

Barnes And Noble

1.8 (199 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"I did receive an email after my first complaint, but I have not seen any changes. The escalator is still very dirty."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.7 (50 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.bankerslife.com

"One of them showed up at my door uninvited wanting to sell insurance. Starts off showing me pictures of his family waisting my time. Then he starts fishing for all kinds of financial information. I thru him out. Never let anyone..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Bally Total Fitness

2.1 (13 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • ballytotalfitness.com

"I have a lifetime Membership from Originally American Health, I am a retiree vet and recently moved to Rio Rancho, NM, I am looking to use this membership nearest me at the address given: 2610 Withington Peak Dr NE, Rio Rancho, NM..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (273 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.backpage.com

"Hello
    I am trying for ur contact number
    I have a question
    I am willing to but MacBook Pro
    Its is refurbished right
    If I have a. Problem with that what I have to do
    Where I have to go
    U have 30 days return after 30 days its make problem w..."

Read All 816 reviews Customer Service

BaBylissPRO

2.5 (101 reviews)
    • Beauty Supplies and Equipment
    • www.babylisspro.com

"I have the Babylis pro clippers and only use them for my husband and maybe 2 clients. Rarely do Mens hair and the motor bogs down and wont clip the hair. Of course my clippers stopped working a few months after the warranty..."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Babbel

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • Courses and Trainings
    • www.babbel.com

"I purchased a lifetime subscription to Babbel. I downloaded the app on my phone. I worked through 9 lessons. Thereafter, I am only able to access up to lesson 6. I have tried to explain this to Babbel support, but so far no help..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Awesome Auger

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.buytheauger.com

"All I want is a lousy 18v battery charger replacement for my dad awesome auger I can't find a damn site to get one"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service
  • "Avila,s car sales 120663 Avenue 4, Richgrove, California sold my brother in law Ramon Mendoza a 99 Saturn last November of 2007,as he traded it in for a previous auto,as they claimed they did not have the papers on it,and after a..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Auto Parts Warehouse

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.advancepartswarehouse.com

"The guy who works behind the counter sucks very very bad attitude. From the Elyria Store. Will never go back again"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service