Browse Companies in Riverside, California

California, Riverside

Amazon

2.7 (22,933 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"When ordering it needs the 2 step authorization where it sends a code to my old cell number due to hacking"

Read All 54339 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (10,259 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I was pricing a ride with lyft friday evening, the 20th of January. I now have a pending charge for 58.49 dollars, sense Saturday and I never used your service!"

Read All 28604 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

1.8 (22,544 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Y'all don't be checking reports that are made that's *** I'm being harassed and my page and messenger reported everyday to the point I can't even use it and y'all are doing nothing about it but restricting my account like I've..."

Read All 85719 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.6 (21,584 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"The customer service representative by reach was absolutely clueless but of course he was from the Philippines! All I wanted him to do was change my email address so that I can once again start using Uber eats but he had to..."

Read All 43201 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (5,758 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I ordered $20 short $100 and I never received my items at my door although they claim since they took a picture of the items at the door that they dont have any reason to give me a refund. However, Im still sitting here with $80..."

Read All 11848 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (4,150 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"Where is my refund? Why do you keep charging my account after I cancel? You keep asking questions except for the reason I asked about. No response."

Read All 9372 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (11,382 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Tv broken no remote the purchase price was suspect from the start and when received the tv was broken in pieces and no remote. The tv wont turn on."

Read All 28876 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (7,468 reviews)
    • Auto
    • www.uber.com

"It still says my account is locked. I need to use Uber for my job. Please resolve the locking out of my account."

Read All 22238 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

1.9 (8,904 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I received a refund on a store gift card that is not being accepted. I have been trying to use this card on several occasions for over a month now. I am at the end of patience. It was not returned to the card I made my purchase..."

Read All 20388 reviews Customer Service

Ticketmaster

1.5 (7,733 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • www.ticketmaster.com

"I have purchased tickets for the basketball and concert at ice hockey game and tickets have now been removed from my Ticketmaster app. Please advise whats happened"

Read All 17143 reviews Customer Service