Browse Companies in Riverside, California

California, Riverside

Ubereats

1.5 (14,244 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Was missing my salad when I called store they said someone was suppose to call me and didnt. Very upset."

Read All 29293 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,416 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Yeah I just don't get hit up for items I'm trying to sell frequent ones like I use to any more all I get are notifications from offer up now. I can't even also communicate with items I want to buy from sellers please help thanks..."

Read All 7836 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,930 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"I would like to know who had started this account with doordash under my card number. I am billed every month for a service that I do NOT use. I have never called DoorDash for any reason and do not wish to. I believe I've had trie..."

Read All 23129 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (4,167 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Order was missing food ordered along with napkins or utensils also the food was delivered in an open bag! it took over an hour of calling wrong or disconnected numbers on web sites and never reaching a customer service rep and..."

Read All 8664 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,809 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I have not received the return extra amount from uber. I don't seen. Where is the showing return amount"

Read All 13314 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,609 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6888 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,072 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Everything was going okay until my driver cannot find me off and I told him repeatedly which street to go to and he did not go before I know it he's kicking me out of the car when I had a full hamper of clothing I don't..."

Read All 11308 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,375 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"essentially ATT is the worst company when it comes to cell phone. Simply put horrible customer services, unethical, and pathological liars."

Read All 6497 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,663 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Today! My Robinhood account got hacked! Im so frustrating. Call no pick up. Im not really sure what to do now. What can you help me. Please help I got over $80k in the account now Im not able to log in or do anything with my..."

Read All 11048 reviews Customer Service

Nova Development

1.8 (108 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.novadevelopment.com

"#108362**** never received and was paid for on July 21st, 2021. Ship or cancel and refund my money......"

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service