Browse Real Estate Companies in Newport Beach, California

Real Estate

Keller Williams Realty

1.3 (336 reviews)
    • www.kw.com

"I have a preapproval letter that has been verified by the bank. My job has been called, and I have the 406k I told these children I would have. I also have gotten the 15k cash for the down payment. Now they have 6 agents sending..."

Read All 673 reviews Customer Service

SUMMIT REALTY GROUP

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • summitrealtygrp.com

"Don't trust this firm or John Manno. I have a lawsuit against him. He cuts off all communication. Don't use SRG or Summit Realty Groups. 3 years and still no payment. His online system is sometimes cumbersome to use and he makes..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Redfin

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.redfin.com

"My house estimate is totally not accurate, compared to my neighbor house and historic data, the weird thing is every day the house value jumping around more than 100 k, up down every time I log in, crazy software, crazy machine..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Marshall Reddick Real Estate

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.marshallreddick.com

"Very rude. Only company I have ever seen that doesn't refund application fee if they don't run your information. I asked them to withdraw my application and refund. I don't understand why they can't refund even tho they did not ha..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Greystar

1.6 (403 reviews)
    • www.greystar.com

"Dear Sirs and Madams of Executive Property Management of Greystar,
    A direct reach-out to the Executive Leaders of Greystar Management in concern of actions of Manager of The Chadwick property in Los Angeles.
    There have been concerns..."

Read All 789 reviews Customer Service

Coldwell Banker

1.5 (74 reviews)
    • www.coldwellbanker.com

"i purchased a home i thought from a realtor by the name of Jasmin brown in Baltimore city 3801 Clifton ave on 4/30/21 was closing and everyday since 5/3/2021 there has been a problem with this property. i feel like i have been..."

Read All 163 reviews Customer Service

American Homes 4 Rent

1.4 (630 reviews)
    • www.americanhomes4rent.com

"We just moved in May 9th, 2021 and have learned that the previous tenants owe HOA fees in the sum of almost $4000.00 due to a fine and we the new tenants are paying the price because American Homes for Rent refuse to pay the fees..."

Read All 939 reviews Customer Service