Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Newport Beach, California

Footwear and Clothing

Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th

1.8 (86 reviews)
    • www.saksoff5th.com

"I bought a shoes unfortunately it not fit. I would to know how I should do to return the shoes please."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Zolucky

1.4 (480 reviews)
    • zolucky.com

"I received a wrong sized top. Emailed the company many times. Sent photos as requested and they are still not replying to me or sending me the corrected size.This has been going on since MARCH 23. I love the look of their shirts..."

Read All 688 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Victorias Secret

2.3 (240 reviews)
    • www.victoriassecret.com

"I am outraged with the direction you are taking your company!!! You have a woman that looks like a man promoting your lingerie! What a crazy idea!!! You are falling right in line with the "Woke Culture" and a lot of people don't..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Tradesy

1.9 (577 reviews)
    • www.tradesy.com

"I ordered this handbag by mistake. Seller was contacted &;;responded right. They informed me to contact Tradesy to cancel since they were unable to do it on their end."

Read All 1077 reviews Customer Service

TBdress

1.6 (598 reviews)
    • www.tbdress.com

"Please call me asap. I need to know if my order will be here by July 3, 2021. 701 319 ****. Please, please call me."

Read All 1123 reviews Customer Service

Nordstrom

2.2 (105 reviews)
    • www.nordstrom.com

"tried to edit my order and wasn't able and called customer service and her line was full of horrible noise:("

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Nordstrom Rack

1.9 (175 reviews)
    • www.nordstromrack.com

"Basically I called the customer service and she couldnt find my order but you guys outsourcing to foreigners who dont understand English its always a problem to put me on hold came back about some thing and hung up on me"

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1751 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I made my first purchase of three items from them last month and to date, I've received only one item and it was wrong size. Tried to return it and they claim I need to ship it back to CHINA. Next itemwas lost in mail and third..."

Read All 3182 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I haven't received a refund on returned merchandise. I sent it to the Toronto, Canada address. It was received there on May 18, 2021."

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

Kate Spade

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.katespade.com

"There never was an issue. I was just trying to get in touch with them to find out the answer to a question. I have no idea how I got on your site. Please delete this. I Love Kate Spade"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service